Don't "feel" pregnant
So I found out last week that I'm pregnant. I'm not sure how far along I am, but with my other 2 kids I had my period up until my 4th month of pregnancy. According to that I would be about 4-5 months pregnant also around march I started having pregnancy symptoms, but didn't think too much of it just thought it was stress related bc I thought I couldn't have anymore kids. Well anyways we were hesitant to tell people bc we had a miscarriage and I felt like I would jinx us if we told everyone. Well we ended up telling everyone yesterday bc my mom found out and was telling people even though we asked her not to. So I figured we Should just go ahead and spill the beans. Now I woke up this morning feeling not so pregnant and worried that something is wrong. We have a doctor appointment for next week so I won't know anything until then. Has anyone else experienced this feeling?
Don't stress NOT feeling pregnant if you may be prone to miscarry due to bleeding during pregnancy. Don't stress. Don't worry. Don't stress. Don't worry. DO NOT STRESS. DO NOT WORRY. It's counter productive. You are happily pregnant again and that's what you should focus on.I stopped feeling pregnant around 4 months and got some relief from the exhausting symptoms (thank God) and my baby is stronger than ever (thank God). You may just be moving into your second trimester. Don't stress!! Be happy happy happy just happy!!...like Spongebob type of HAPPY! CONGRATS LOVE BUG!!!!!!!!❤❤❤
Thank you! I'm trying not to worry too much and just go with the flow. I'm super duper excited to be pregnant again. I hadn't had any pregnancy symptoms other than sore breasts and that went away so it got me worried I guess. I've decided that I want to focus on being happy and excited for this baby instead of worrying myself Day and night as it's not good for my little bean! ❤️❤️❤️
I also don't get many pregnancy symptoms. I didn't with my first and I'm not with this second one.

I wouldn't stress much about it. I would just be relaxing (as much as possible with other children in the house) and putting my feet up whenever possible. Your doctor will confirm everything and you will feel more reassured next week.