Fear of miscarriage.
I am currently 8 weeks 4 days pregnant with fraternal twins. So far i have not had any symptoms. No nausea, no mood swings, etc. I saw their heart beats last week and i also heard that once they have heart beats your chances if muscarriage drop down to about 5%. I am fearful because of something stupid a friend told me.  She said she was happy for me and that "i was pregnant with twins too but i miscarried at around 8 weeks soooo" and thats it. I have been fearful ever since. Could i miscarry without seeing any blood? Like it just stays in there waiting to be removed or what? I apologize if i sound stupid and whatnot but this is my first pregnancy. I thought i was ready but once it happened i realized how ill prepared i was hahaha. My main set back is fear and stressing.
My second pregnancy and ppl told me the same..."don't get to excited" I HATED hearing such negativity and why would anyone say that to a momma knowing we're probably a nervous wreck already I can't stand that :/ u stay happy about your pregnancy I think you will be just fine! Two months along..girl you've this!
Thank you so much. The first dr i saw said "come back next week and we will talk about fetal loss. I know i should enjoy this because I AM pregnant now but such negativity is heartbreaking
Congrats on your twins!! When I was pregnant with my twins, I had zero symptoms until week 10.  Then it was just headaches and a few hour
hours of nausea in the evening.  My breast were not sore 1 day of my entire  pregnancy,  and I never threw up my entire pregnancy.  
Enjoy your pregnancy!  
Thank you!!! Thats amazing you had twins.  Fraternal or identical??? I am starting to get symptoms. Headaches and nausea but no vomiting yet.  It's.........great... haha