Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Feeling the baby

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Feeling the baby

When do you start feeling the baby?  I thought I read it somewhere, but can't seem to find it again and I was curious.
Avatar n tn
From what I have gathered (not speaking from experience) you begin feeling flutters around your 5th month.  I am under the assumption that this varies but I think it's the standard.
Everyone's different and it also depends on if it's your first baby or if you're on your 2nd or more. I felt my baby at 19 or 20 weeks with the first which I think is the average. Once you begin feeling movements, it's the best!!!! For me, that's what really begins the real bonding with your little one. It's awesome.
Avatar n tn
This is my first and I can't wait to feel the baby!  I am 9 weeks today so I have a little while.  Thanks for the help!
Avatar n tn
i am pregnant with my second and also have been feeling movements for a bit and im just over 14 weeks pregnant been feelin them for over a week with my first i felt at 17 weeks. it depends on the number of babys also they say some larger women do not feel it till later on in the pregnancy good luck
Avatar n tn
I felt the first flutters around week 13, but didn't realize thats what it was until I felt the real big ones around 16 weeks. I also had a due date that was off by a week or so. It will feel a little like gas.

Avatar n tn
I'm almost 9 weeks now and I thought for sure I felt the baby a few times. Just feels like flutters and as you get into the 19-20th week they will become more. This is my second pregnancy and I hear you can feel the movement sooner as well as showing sooner, which I am already begining to show as well.  Did anyone else show this early?
I am 9 weeks 3 days pregnant, 4th pregnancy and I feel it to, I hate when people tell me it's impossible for me to feel it, I'm 40 years old, I know my body very well even though I'm overweight.  But I know I feel it and Noone can tell me different.
renae176 commented on renae176's status
32 mins ago
renae176 Has anyone else wrote MH an... Comment
32 mins ago
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy