GEMDER CHANGES THROUGHOUT ULTRASOUND
Has anyone had three scans to check the gender and during each exam he the gender keeps changing? I don't mean from one scan to the next. I mean during the actual scan! What did you end up having?

I've had three scans now where this has happened. We're a low income family and there are a lot of good used lots of clothing for sale right now. So we're hoping to find out!
No, I didn't have that.  We actually didn't find out at all before I gave birth for the surprise factor!  What we did for clothes is that we got gender neutral clothing.  But you know, babies do not need a lot and it will be on sale again when you need it.  Save your money, get a few basics.  And remember, you often get baby gifts after you have the baby and those usually consist of clothing items.  Second hand stores are awesome too for baby needs once born.  good luck
The thing is if it's a girl we don't need a thing. So we can stock pile on diapers, etc. Which would be nice.
you can get gender check by reading pulse. If you have Chinese herbal store you can go there for free to see a herbalist or acupuncturist can help too.