Growing pains
Is pressure a part of growing pains. I have it from time to time and I'm anywhere from 5-7 weeks. I freak out because I had a miscarriage back in January and I'm trying to prevent it. I went to the hospital the other day for cramps and they said everything looked good but I didn't get an ultrasound. Just need peace of mind.
There is almost nothing you can do to prevent a first trimester miscarriage hon.  My doctor won't even see women until they are 8 to 9 weeks along.  But having one miscarriage by no means means that a woman will have another.  Try not to worry and its best to stay busy and active to keep time passing and life as normal as possible.  Yes, women feel cramping, pressure and even have bleeding during pregnancy and it's all normal.  I had what felt like menstrual cramps.  I had pain in the vagina.  And I bled every time my husband and I had sex.  No issues with the baby and delivery.  I am very sorry for your loss, miscarriages are hard!  Try not to worry.  good luck
Go for bloodtest to at least see if your hcg levels are rising and to check progesterone levels. If your progesterone levels are too low miscarriage is almost definitely to happen. Good luck and take it easy, drink or plenty of water and remember your prenatals every day
HCG levels are normal. I have uti and very dehydrated. First ultrasound next week to check on things.