HCG LEVEL RISE DROP AND RISE AGAIN? HELP!!!
Hello, I am new to this forum. We just found out the 11th of october that i am pregnant..with a hcg level of 131 then on the 12th the hcg levels went to 127 then on the 16th they were 112. So we were told that basically the baby was dead more than likely it was a blighted ovum. to expect a miscarriage or schedual a d&c if nothing happened by friday. we went to the hospital thursday for a ultrasound and another hcg.. but now after being told that my hcg level would never go back up. that they would just keep going down. My HCG level last thursday was 222. then friday night was 305 and today it is 528. They think i am somewhere between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant... but has anyone ever experienced a hcg level drop and rise again? should i still prepare for a misscarriage? Can this still be a blighted ovum? God I hope someone can help me..I have to go in every 48 hours to have hcg leves drawn and every time i go in i feel devistated thinking it is gonna drop again. This is my first experience with this. And is 528 a good level for the gestation i would be?
My first thought would be of a vanishing twin.  Sometimes when 2 babies implant 1 can "vanish" and in early pregnancy this would cause the levels to drop then go up again.  Also, irregularly increasing HCG can mean that the pregnancy might be ectopic.  It definately isnt normal for the HCG to drop then go back up but it isnt unheard of.  I hope that your baby can continue to thrive and grow in the next 8 months!!  Good luck and you will be in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy
My hcg levels dropped then went up then down.My last test was 2200 on 8/19.We found out it was ectopic & was treated with methotrexate.I m/c on 8/25.I was told when levels go down that that's not good & also your levels have to be doubling.I would suggest you wait & see.I'm not saying your ectopic but just ask alot of ?'s and keep positive.keep us posted..good luck..nanis
my last menstral period was about the 9th of september and my ovulation took place the week of the 24th so like 22,23,24 i would say.
You asked if 528 is a good level.  However, you only said you found out on October 11 that you are pregnant, you don't give a date of last period or possible ovulation date or possible conception date.  Some women don't find out right away that they are pregnant.  If you didn't find out for a couple of months, then 528 could be a little low.  But if you found out right away when you expected your next period, the level is just fine.  It is a big range of normal, too.  

Incidentally, I had a vanished twin, and that is exactly what would have been happening to my numbers (rising, drop or even off, and then rising again) if they had been monitoring them that often.
Hi - I'm going through the same thing ... have you had any updates?  I hope things work out!
Hi, im afriad i cant help at all but its such a relief to find someone whos going through a similar thing, especially since the Drs said theyd never come across this kind of thing. I started a "normal" period Dec 6th only to never stop bleeding, i had a positive preg test on 24th Dec followed by 3 more.Because of the bleeding i was sent to the hospital where i had a HCG test which was 2221 but they called it a low positive, i also had a scan which showed a fetal sac of 4-5 weeks but no yolk, although too early to see one if my dates are right They took aonther 2 days later which was 1900 so they thought i had an ectopic cause it wasnt falling fast enough. They took another test 2 days later only to find it had risen higher than the first test (i was so screwed up by then i forgot to ask what it was). They said it was ectopic so i went to theatre last night only to find it wasnt ectopic. They admitted they havent a clue whats happeneing but as im still bleeding they say i must have misscarriaed, although they cant explain the rise in HCG. So ive got to go back to hosp next week for another blood test!!. As i said before it really helps knowing im not alone, good luck with everything. Nicky
Nicky, sweetoctober posted back in 2006 so you probably wont get a response BUT it sounds to me like you had a twin!  It happened to my friend.  She now has a happy 9 mo old so I will pray that you have whats called a vanishing twin...you should google it!
I went to the dr thursday octobe 22 and found out i was pregnant. I have been spotting blood for past week but not enough blood to use a pad or tampon, They done a HCg test on that thursday and it was 160 on monday they done it again and the level was 36, the dr told me i would misscarry? But i am not cramping and barely bleeding. What should i excpect when I go back to the dr. November 2
i am 6 weeks pregnant wit my second baby my first pregnancy ended it a m/c the sac formed but the baby didnt in this pregnancy they see the baby it has a heart beat but they say its faint and that my hcg levels were dropping i had a lil discharge starting out brown then pink then red now it brown again but not to a flow only when i wipe wat do i do
I had my hcg levels tested on 2/9/2010 and they came back at 13000+.  Then on 2/23/10 the doctor did an ultra sound and found the fetal pole and yolk but no heartbeat.  On 2/26/10 I started bleeding very lightly but it was a brown color (the doctor said it was old blood) so I went to the hospital had an ultra sound and they said that they saw the fetal pole the yold and a heartbeat along with something that was next to it that looked like another sack with nothing in it.  My hcg level was 8300.  So it had dropped.  I went in and got my hcg level taken again 30 hours later and it had risen a little to 8500.  I then went to my doctor on 3/1/10 and he did an ultra sound and said he thinks he saw the yold and a fetal pole but not sure about the heartbeat and the the levels rising that little didn't really mean much, he wanted to do a d&c but I said no that I wanted one more hcg test done in 3 days to be on the safe side.  I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advise.  I am not heavily bleeding.  Im hardle bleeding and my cervix is closed and I am not cramping.  does this mean Im miscarrying? plese pray for me..... jannet
Hello Im going threw the same thing. Im active duty so unfortunately my doctors arnt the best. My levels are 630 today (march 15) yesterday it was 680ish im mild cramping but my cervix is also closed. I have no idea whats going on. They keep mentioning Ectopic also. I dont want to d/c with knowing completely
my partner and I have a similar experience few days ago we were told that we were 5 weeks pregnant but partner had slight brown spottind (nothing since no stomach pains or bleedingh) so went to clinic and had internal scan to say it only looked like 3 weeks pregnancy as sac was there but to early to see if baby there but everything looked fine and lining was healthy also partner has all symptoms nausea, tenderness and feeling rather rough, we had hcg test on tuesday at level of 905 then thursday slight drop to 871 but want us to go again sat for another check, we are so confused and minds all over place as we had m/c same time last year, i read positive things and people had similar things happen i just hope everything works out...your comments are helpful and helping us through this difficult time
hi guys i am goin through the exact same thing, can you please tell me what happened to yourll after the next hcg test?
I too am going through this right now...  My husband and I are so   confused.  We have been trying for almost 2 years.   I have endometriosis and just had laparascopic surgery including a D&C Feb. 25.  Since the surgery, we have been waiting for my first period to start so we could proceed with the injectables and IUI again, and it never did.  They did blood work on 3/7 and said I was pregnant with an HCG level of 96.  They asked me to come back on Friday 3/9 to check the levels again.   I started cramping and spotting a very small amount wed. evening and the cramping stopped on Friday during the day.  The Friday level was a 94 and the said that it is likely an early miscarriage.  The spotting has since decreased and I have had no further cramping.  I have to go back on Monday 4/12 for a repeat HCG and I just don't know what to think.  I am also still feeling symptoms, tender breasts and nausea. If anyone has any experiences where the HCG went back up again, I would love to hear about it.    

Thanks for your comments.- Rose
Hi everyone

I found out the 5th of Apirl i was pregnant and possibly 9 weekd now. I had mild cramping and they suspected ectopic, so on saturday hcg levels were taken and were at 28 indicating 3 week pregnant and today they had dropped to 6 which is almost not pregnant at all. Ive had no spotting or any indication of a miscarriage. Im booked in to get another blood test and Ultra sound this friday to see if anything has changed.
My first Ultra sound showed nothing, no sac, no baby....but a cyst on my ovary. I would like to hear how everyone else went, i will keep you all posted.
I toke my first preg test on Mar 26th.  I found out that I am 8 weeks preg. I went in to the doctor last week, they too confirmed a pregnancy and also did a pap smear.  After the pap smear on Wed, I had bleeding and cramping.  The doctors kept telling me this is normal after a pap smear.  I went in Friday to check my HCG levels and they said they were really low to be 8 weeks along...they were only in the 200's.  I went back yesterday (Monday) to check my levels again and they  have dropped to 56.  They want to continue to monitor my levels but I feel that the doctors are so quick to jump to m/c.  I can be really discouraging but I have faith that the baby and I will be ok.  I am just believing for the best and have faith that I just ovulated a little later than expected.  I have to go in tomorrow morning to check my levels again.  I will be sure to keep you all updated.
hi found out i was pregnant on 13th march had a miscarrage on the 20 th the dostors did a test and it cane back negaitive its been 5 weeks and now i am showing postive on pregancy tests any suggestions ?
Hi, i found out i was pregnant on thrusday last week, did blood tests and got results back saying my hcg levels were 27660 which is high as i was only late 4 days so dr said i could be further along or have twins. she organised a u/s for me for friday but i couldn't wait that long so went to hopsital that night as had cramping and pain they redid the bloods and said my hcg levels had dropped to 3100, also did a ultrasound and said i was 5 weeks 2 days, they could see a zac but no fetal pole or yolk. What could this mean?
It's Good to no that other people are going through what I am, I should be about 7 weeks pregnant & my hcg levels went from 25000 to 27000 then dropped back down to around the 25000 mark so my doctor thought I was having a mc (I've had no bleeding or cramping) so when I went to the hospital I made sure I got another test & they had gone up to 29000 now
it's very confusing & I don't no what to think
Not sure if you still read this forum but how did you make out? My hcg was 40 then two days later it was 60 four days later 112 and now 6 days later its 85 I am told I misscarred but I have no bleeding or cramping and still feel pregnant...
one thing i am learning fast is that if your hcg levels are not normal drs do not seem to know much about what is going on and jump to mc and i am so confused
I feels the same way mine on tuesday was 12,400 then wednesday 12,900 then friday went down 12,830 he told me that i will loose the baby and to just wait OMG i am going crazy
hello,
i'm new to this and just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to me.
I gave had irregular periods for almost 2 years now (sometimes going 4 months without one) my last one was 22 jan. i then had a laporoscopy on 2nd feb to see if they could find out whats happening and results came back all ok. my consultant recently prescribed me provera to kick start my periods again but after the 1st couse my period didnt come so doc suggested a pregnancy test but said it would be unlikely. i did the test and it came back positive!!! i was so excited and rang the doc back, i have an app later today but i have done 2 more tests ( one yesterday and one today) and both have said negative! i am now so upset and confused and not sure what it means.

Has anyone else heard of this happening?
My B-HCG  levels dropped from 30998 to 29462 within 48 hours and i'm now 7 weeks pregnant is there any hope?
HI this is my second pregnancy. I found out i was pregnant on May 5, 2010. I was having lower abdomen pain on May 7 so i went to the hospital. THey told me it was a UTI. My HCG levels were 127 that day. 3 days ago on May 11 i started bleeding heavy with no cramps. So i went to the dr and they took my hcg levels again and called me today 5/13 and told me my levels had dropped to 105. I am still bleeding and they said that i may be miscarrying. So i hav to go back on Tuesday 5/18 to check my hcg levels. Its very hard cause this is my first experiance and my and my boyfriend were very excited. I am sorry to the rest of the women and hope things turn out good for them.
I am going through the same thing. This is crazy. My levels were doubling nicely till 3200. THen up and down since then up to 7400, down to 6800, up to 11000, down to 8000, back to 11300 and there is a heartbeat on US 128 and i am measuring 7 weeks. The Dr says i will miscarry and he suspects that the baby is geneticall abnormal. This will be my 4th miscarriage. Devastating.
i am ment to be 7 weeks i had an us at 5 weeks 3 days nothing there was a sac then went back 2 weeks later and the ultrasound said i was 7 weeks this time there was a yolk zac but no heart beat i had my hcg levels done they were 77000 but i had another one done 2 days latter and they were 74000 and now i have been told to wait for a mc but they want me to have another us in 2 weeks and another blood test done in 2 weeks i havent started to bleed yet i am so confused and just want to know what is going on am i realy going to miscarry or are they wronge i hate the waiting your thoughts i would be very greatful thank you all for your time
Thanks for sharing all your stories. I have had 5 previous miscarriages and am probably heading for my 6th miscarriage. my first HCG was 134 (15 DPO - days post ovulation) then went up to 306 4 days later. Then 3 days later my HCG went to 770. But 4 days later, it has dropped to 750. I am now waiting to go for another test tomorrow. I have already prepared myself for bad news. I just wanted to share my story and will keep you all posted. 6 miscarriages and no children. It is really tough and hard on me and my hubby (who has been an amazing support). We have been trying for 3 years. And I wont give up!
Im so lost I am 5 weeks and i had a hcg test done on tuesday and my number was 181 and then on thursday it was at 111 and the dr said im having another miscarriage(i have had 2 before and an etopic last year) but im not having any cramping and no bleeding can anyone help me to understand what is going on
First time on here for me. I'm 44 and had the shock of my life when I found out I was pregnant on the 20th May. I started to spot the day after and it lasted 3 days but my doctor was really good and arranged me a scan which I attended yesterday I knew that it was too early to see any heart beat, with my dates I was 33 days at the most. On the scan they saw two sacks one was the normal oval shape but the other was longer and slimmer than it should have been. They then did me a HCG blood test which they phoned me on the same day to let me know my levels were really high 25,000. I didnt understand what this ment till I checked it out on the internet that it could be multiple or a (MOLAR) pregnancy which really scared me.I go back next thursday for another scan. Has anyone else had anything similar happen to them.
hello ive had 12 m/c i think possibly soon to be 13 i normally throw up once as soon as fertillization occurs when its a healthy pregnancy as i have done with my 2 children. i threw up this time but i am only getting very faint positive on tests its been 3 weeks since i threw up and i am getting some symptoms of pregnancy i have not yet been to the drs as they have not done anything for me in the past im so damn confused. good luck to all
i had seen a baby at 7 weeks i heard the heart and now at 11 weeks the sac is empty. the doctor said the baby died and dissolved. is something like this possible? i am about to have a d&c tomorrow morning. any suggestions?
I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago, two weeks ago levels were at 270, one week later they were at 392, then two days after that they were at 352.  The doctor said that I am having another miscarriage and would start bleeding soon.  It has been almost a week and I have still not started bleeding.  Could she be wrong?  I am due to have my hcg checked again in a week and a half.
Hi Everyone!
This website has been very theraputic for me.  =)  Just found out I was pregnant on Saturday, June 12th.  I have been working with a fertility dr. and ended up taking Femara my last cycle.  However, the dr. shared that the femara had possibly caused a cist and we didn't go the IUI route.  Low and behold now we are pregnant for the first time!  (After I spent 2,000 dollars on Menopur for my next cycle!)  However, I have had some abdominal cramping, but nothing too painful.  Went in today for an ultrasound and saw 3 large cists on my right ovary, which is what the dr. deems to be the cause of the abdominal pain.  However, my first BHCG was 614 on Saturday and now today was 546.  We are looking at about 4-5 weeks.  However, with the drop in this level I am now told to expect a m/c.  Has anyone used fertility meds and have had a similar problem with the drop in HCG?  I am also considered a high risk patient and have an immune disorder called CVID which requires me to receive IVIG infusions monthly.  Not sure if this could be part of a cause for a m/c or not?  
It is amazing to see everyone's strength on here!  I know have spent my whole day crying, but still need to find some strength to stay positive!
Jackie
I'm soo glad I'm not alone. I was unlikely to get pregnant naturally, so went down the ICSI route. Implantation was successful and I got pregnant (too my astonishment) 1st time!! Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. The intention was to go straight into a second round of ICSI the following month. Mt period didn't arrive but I thought that was just due to my body settling down after the miscarriage. Once I was 10 days late I took a prenancy test and found out I was 4/5 weeks pregnant, naturally!! I was of course beside myself with joy. I had a blood test and my HCH levels were about 13,500, 2 days later they were about 8,500. I was told to expect a miscarriage and a nasty period within the next few days. It's a week later and no signs of anything! The clinic said if my period didn't arrive within a few days, to make and appointment for a D&C. 7 days later I don't know what to think. Does anyone know of this happening  to anyone else and what was the outcome???
Hello All,

I've had a lot of the similar experiences as everyone else only I never get to see what the result are sooooo....I will definitely keep you posted on mine for some peace of mind. My husband and I had a moment when we looked at our two beautiful girls (5, 11) and thought how nice it would be to have a third. We had tried before for about seven months but with history of miscarriages (3) I thought forget about it but....when the Easter holiday came and the pharmacy was closed I didn't get my pills and the next month something else came up where I didn't get them. So long story short we had and accident ;) which is what I really wanted. My last period was May 11, 2010. My husband and I were elated since I thought for sure I would have this one due to fate but....on Sunday June 27, 2010 I started to spot faintly. Then on Monday I started to bleed a bit more not a lot but enough where I was concerned. I booked an appointment with my doc (for the first time) and she checked my cervix which was closed and slightly larger than normal and sent me for two sets of blood work. The first one was Monday at around 4pm and the next one was Wed at 8am. I was so nervous hoping for the numbers to be high and doubling but when I called in it was the opposite. My numbers were 200 something and then by Wed they went down to 100 and something. I was devastated of course but also new I was blessed to even have the two beautiful girls I have. So now I'm sitting her on July 7, 2010 no bleeding for a week and no cramping waiting for a miscarriage. Such a horrible feeling to know that something is inside of you and not knowing if is a hundred percent alive. My poor head hurts so much from reading and hoping since I never really had and horrible pains and the bleeding was barely enough to be on a panty liner. So I'm sure you all could imagine. It has been over a week since I found out my levels dropped and I have an ultra sound set up for July 16, 2010. I will come back on I promise!! and let you know guys know what happens.

I am in the middle of the wait.  We did an IVF transfer of 3 embryos June 24th.  Got a positive result Tuesday of this week but doc was concerned with HCG level only 33.  Woke up the next morning to cramping and spotting.  Went back for retest and went up to 60, which they said was appropriate.  This morning woke up to more blood and same pain.  I don't retest until Monday and it's driving me crazy.  Doc is telling me it could be normal, could be the other embryos passing, yada yada yada.  I truly feel this is a m/c and just want to move on but now have to wait until Monday.  Any insight or familiar experiences out there?
My betas were as follows:

6/28- 12
6/30- 54
7/2-   93?
7/7-   29 Told I would miscarry
7/9-   57  Agh!!!!

I already pretty much know whats going to happen, because all numbers are pretty low, but I'm still hoping!!!
Have another BW on Monday. And I'll let everyone know!!!
On my retest my levels went from 60 to 52.  Doc said it was a chemical pregnancy and to stop all meds.  My husband asked if it could go back up and I really don't want to think that way, it's just too hard....darn roller coaster ride.  I'm sorry you are in the same boat.  This just blows!  
I'm trying to keep myself busy.  If anyone has some suggestions of how to get through this I'm all ears (or eyes since I'm reading).  Take care everyone!
So Yesterday my level went back up to 130 from 47 or 57(?) in 3 days. My Progesterone also rose (due to continuing Progesterone supplements I'm sure). I have u/s at 3 today and get results for blood this morning. Waiting really does blow!!!!! I will let you all know. I still do not want to get hopes up cause it sounds like maybe ectopic...
Good Luck to all of you!!!! <3<3<3
I found out i was pregnant on 7/15/10 which was a saturday. I was so excited but ended up spotting on Sunday. So my boyfriend took me to the hospital. They said i was about 5 weeks prego. My HCG levels where at 205. So on Tuesday i had more blood work and HCG levels dropped to 165 so they said i was gonna have a  m/c. Yesterday i started bleeding alot and passed a pretty big mass of tissue that im pretty sure was the embryo as i have had past m/c. So today i went back to the doc and they said my cervix is closed and everything looks good. 4 hours later they call and say they got my HCG levels for today and they are now at 189??? They want to give me injections that is for cancer patients to kill growing cells uncase it is a tubel preg. Has this ever happened to anyone. I was so confused that i didnt even ask questions. Im wondering should i wait till Monday for my next HCG level tests??? This is my 5th preg, and i have no living children. This will be my 3rd m/c, 1 tubal, and had a premature birth which my son didnt make it! Does anyone have any advice????? I hope and pray for us all for one day to have healthy children to complete us!!!!!!
soo 3 wks ago i found out i was pregnant and my levels were at 16. the doctor said eaither im verry early or im having a miscarriage because i was bleeding.. 2days later i went bak to get my levels checked anndd they went down to 13 and i was still bleeding soo they said that i was having a miscarriage and later on that week my numbers shood hit to 0 and that i shood passs sumthing within the next couple days. i didnt. soo i went bak to the er today because i was still bleeding and i was really worried. they doctor said that there is no possible way i am pregnant and that i had to have miscarriage. soo they took my hcg levels and they rose to 165 i coodnt believe it neither could the doctor. she said that we prolly miscalculated the date cuz my periods are really off and that im prolly about 4wks pregnant. im really worried that im goin to loose it because im bleeding and that my levels went down from 16 to 13 then up to 165!!! i read that it prolly went down 3 points because i was bleeding a little more heavier than i am now. i already got the pregnancy confirmed but ive ben bleeding for 3 wks! the doctor said it was normal and i need to come bak in a week to get my levels check again. does it sound like imite be miscarrying becuase of the blood??? but then again it woodnt of gone up like that if i was loosing it. idk im soo confused this is my first pregnancy
I had a postive home pregnancy test on July 25. My last period was sometime in the middle of June. It wasn't a normal period. For one I was on birth control pills, and I started a heavier than normal bleeding with cramps and clots in the middle of my cycle. I thought it was the pills giving me problems, so I stopped taking them and intended to wait until the next month when my period started again to restart the pills.
Around July 6th I had cramping, tender breasts (lasted a few days) and thought I would start my period. July 16th came and still hadn't started so I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative.
July 25 my home pregnancy test came out positive. No pregancy symptoms, but I have had 4 children and I normally don't have symtoms until I'm about 3 months along.
3 days later I started spotting, and then light bleeding (lighter than a normal period) no cramping. The next day I seen my Dr who had me go in the following day for an ultrasound. At this point my Dr thought I was around 6 weeks preg going by my last period (which was not normal).
Had the ultrasound on a friday July 30th, the tech would not give me any info. But did say that it could be too early to see anything. So at that point I was on day 2 of bleeding lightly. Very little on my pad, mostly I bled when sitting down and going to the bathroom. But still light and no cramps, some clots.
I had to wait over the weekend for results. Which was terrible. My Dr finally got back to me that tuesday August 3th, so four days after the ultrasound, and told me that my ovaries looked good. So not an etopic, but he couldn't see anything else. Which meant a miscarriage or too early to tell. So at this point I was still holding on to hope. It was now five days after the bleeding had started, and had now stopped. I just had some spotting still, and hoping for the best.
I went in the next day August 4th, for a blood draw so the Dr could check my hcg levels. Just spotting at this point. I'm tired all day, sleeping alot, needing to go to the bathroom constantly! I took time off work, ordered to stay off my feet as much as possible and to drink alot of water.
The following monday, August 9th, I was told that my labs came back. That my levels were low, and a probable miscarriage. And that I needed to come back in for more blood drawn to re-test my hcg levels, and that if I went back to 0 on my own the Dr wouldn't need to do anything else.
I cried I was so upset that I didn't even ask what my levels where.
I didn't feel like I miscarried. But I have never had one.
I went in Monday August 9th for my latest blood draw.
I went today, the 11th to get my medical copies from my first hcg level check, I wanted to know what the levels where, and found that my one from Monday had came back as well.
August 4, levels were 57.8, August 9 levels at 23.1
So I guess I miscarried. I see no reason to hope that the numbers could go up. What's sad to me is that I still feel pregnant.
I kept thinking that I couldn't possibly miscarry, I have had four healthy pregnancies.
I am still spotting, lightly and it's all brown, so old blood. I want to try again right away. When you find out that your pregnant, you try not to get excited because you know miscarriages can happen early on. But you can't help but already think of names, or pass by the baby section in the stores. It's all too real when you find out that you lost that.
My heart goes out to anyone going though this!

i had an op four years back and was told i only have half a womb both tubes are damaged and have a 1 percent chance of concieveing, and at higher risk of m/c and eptopic, ive bin trying for 13 yrs and wooo was told i was preg a few weeks back, but i was only a few days late on my monthelys when i had unbareble lower pain but no bleeding thought it was just a bad mnthly on its way then a few days later i started bleeding,was told i had miccarried but no clots and stoped within four days,am still giveing a positive, i should be 6wks, nothing on scan but fluid in tube on the side where theres no whomb and also a cysist of 4cm hcg level has been check it was 400, then 329 and am waiting for results today im so confuesd can any one help
Update on my last post.
I had my DR allow me to get another HCG quant to see where my levels where. Last they where at 23.1, 8 days later I re-tested really thinking by now they should be at 0. They went from 57 to 23 in 5 days. So 8 days after that 0 right? Wrong. I got results back today and they are now at 64.3! Still not high, but now what?? I did have some light spotting yesterday, but after 6 days of no spotting or bleeding I am now wondering what my body is doing now. My last bleeding stopped 6 days ago, and I have had alot of sex since.
Why are my numbers rising, anyone had this happen like this?
My DR has me going in to see him in about 4 days and wants to discuss things, and is worried that I might still has tissue inside me. Through this whole "miscarriage' I have had no cramping or pain. Even now I still have no pain, no fever. I feel great! Still really tired, and needing to pee every 20 minutes it seems. Now my mind is racing.
I had excepted that I must of miscarried when I got my 2nd HCG and it had lowered from its already low. But now??
Am I still pregnant I wonder? Or possibly something else? Molar, hereotopic, blighted ovum, vanishing twin...ugg. Trying to find an answer online can't be had!
My boyfriend and I have never done anything the easy way...I can't help but laugh a little at that thought.
I guess the only thing to do is wait some more till I find the answers I need!
I am in the same situation and understand everyone’s concerns and worries for their own personal experiences. It is an emotional rollercoaster.
I’ve just completed my first IVF cycle with a positive pregnancy result, I am 4 weeks and 5 days along.

My HCG results are as follows:

16/8/10 - 25
18/8/10 - 50
21/8/10 - 83.3
23/8/10 - 63.9

I have another HCG and P4 test tomorrow to see where my levels are at. I’ve had no bleeding but have been experiencing mild cramps since the start of my pregnancy, I still have pregnancy symptoms (but this might be due to the progesterone supplements that utilised during IVF treatment).

The fertility clinic has not stated at this stage that this could be a possible m/c, but obviously reading multiple stories you start to realise quickly what a drop in HCG levels means.

I will update tomorrow on results, like anyone going through this situation you hope for the best and read the miracle stories and hope that my HCG level’s will start to go up (and not mean that it is ectopic but a healthy pregnancy). We’ll see tomorrow I guess.
well my levels were kinda like yours first they were 16 then 13 then 162 then 161 then 172 and it turned out to be etopic. soo i woould definetly get it checked. luckliy i caught mine early and i didnt loose my tube at all. soo if they dont dont like they shood tell them you want to get it checked for etopic cuz otherwise if you dont your tube cood burt and it cood kill you. lemme no wat happens
Thanks for the advise, I will follow up with my Doc to have it checked out, certainly don't want etopic.

Had my blood results come through again today, unfortinatley

HCG = 12.1

Have to go back in for another blood test next week. Still no bleeding or cramping so now comes the waiting game.
Just to draw conclusion on my experience unfortunately ended in miscarriage, took a number of days for the bleeding to start, in some ways I was very happy for it to be over and I can now regroup and look forward to waiting the next two cycles and then starting next round of IVF. Thanks to this forum it's great to hear other peoples stories when you're going through this, it helps
This is a long story so please bear with me as i need advice.
I discoverd I ws pregnant on the 31st August. One the 4th Sep I went for a scan that showed a sac at around 4 weeks, and hcg was 2800. On the 6th i started spotting, only abit didnt need a pad in or anything.
Also on the 6th hcg was only 3500, 25% increse, its ment to double.
They felt concerned it could be an eptopic so continued to moniter my hcg levels. 48hrs later on the 8th my hcg was 4400, 25% again. They did tell me though that alittle spotting was normal and my progesterone was good at 31.2. I went for an internal scan on the Friday morning, the 10th. The scan showed that the sac has increased accordingly to just under 5 weeks and a yolk had developed. This rulled out an eptopic. About an hour after my scan I started bleeding heavy so they tested my hcg again and it was 4250, a drop of 150, and progesterone was 22. They told me to expect a miscarrage. Over the weekend the bleeding continued and I am having some cramping and passing small clots. I went back to the hospital today, the 12th,  to check that my hcg was falling accordingly and it has rissen to 5900, an increase of 40%, the biggest increse so far. The doctor is baffled and has compleatly rulled out the posibility of an eptopic pregnancy but has no idea what is goin on. She will not test my hcg or scan me now unit Friday the 17th she want to leave it a longer period of time to give a better picture to whats goin on. In the meen timne i have to carry on as normal but its gonna be hard. I just wish someone could tell me what to expect.????
I do have to healthly little girls and have also has 2 miscarrages inbetween having my babies.
sam x
today i was told l lost my baby, I'm 37 and have a beautifull 9 years old girl, we where looking farword to have this baby,
i was told i was 5 week pregnant last weeks , today it would have been 6 weeks, on thursday I started to bleed very light, mild cramp, no tissues no clots only a very tiny one the side of a drop of water, by friday afternoon i was sill bleeding very lignt but by the time i left the hopital the bleeding had stopped, till today i only see light pink but not red blood.  in the emergency room they told i had about 700hcg but that they did not have any other blood test to comperar it to since it was my first blood test. yesterday i have a blood test, today they told my it drop to the 100s that the baby was gone,reading some of the stories here i see that by the 5 week the hcg leves was pretty high mostly in the 1000 or 2000. tomorrow i will have another test just to confirm that it continues to drop, i do not know how to tell my daugther since she was so happy she wouldn't be the only child any more. what should i do, I'm praying the next test come back high i haven't stop crying since i got the news, but i still got hope my baby is there.
i am new to this forum i have a history of recurrent miscarriage i was started ,on fertility treatment on pregnyl injections,and menopur i took a pregnancy test on 8/08/10 it was positive but my docter says i took the test too early it could be false positive ,as i has the pregnyl shots one week before that ,but i felt all the signs of pregnancy anyways i did a blood test and my progestrone was 72 oestro 544 and hcg 114 my cycles are irreregular so i am not sure what date i conceived ,LMP 8/08/10,i repeated the blood tests after one week and it is prog;65.5 oestro2044 and hcg 138 according to the docter the levels are not going up normally and he says i might not even be pregnant ,its just a false alarm could this be possible even with these levels of hcg that its couls be a false pregnancy , i am quiet stressed ,any one with similar experience pls write back .I am praying this pregnancy to have a healthy outcome i am on pregnyl shots 5000iu three times weekly and suppository.
This is my 3rd pregnancy, I am about 5 weeks now and apart from the normal on and off symptoms of pregnancy I feel pants.  Headaches, dizziness and a wierd sort of sickness.  Last Monday I had period type cramps and severe back ache then a light bleeding, but nothing thereafter.  The doctor refered me for bloods and a scan which I had on Thursday.  The hcg came in at above 7000.  The scan confirmed I was 4.5 weeks and the sac could be seen on the scan, but the sac was lower than where it should be.  This has raised concerns and was advised that the sac could be making its way out.   BUT.... 7000 is quite high for 4.5 weeks?  Had no cramps since, but just feel poorly, faint and headachey.   On Saturday I had a 2nd blood test and the hcg was above 13500. The Sister that gave me the results said that this was positive, but to have another one which I have done today.  Today's hcg came in at 13400 so under.  Should I worry?  It is supposed to double within 72 hours, but mine dropped.  The gaeyney lady that gave me the results was very apologetic and said that his may be the start of a miscarriage.  They said the results are confusing after such a big jump and that there isn't any point taking anymore blood at this stage.  I have to go in for a scan on Friday, but don't think this will show much as it is still too early.  I am not worrying about it at this stage as there are so many different stories regarding hcg levels, I just hope that I get a response with all this back and forth to the hospital soon so I can deal with it one way or another.  Are there any outcomes for those of you who have posted your concerns?
M x
hi all i am six weeks pregnant conceived on sept 19th 2010 and started bleeding last sunday hcg blood level was 210 on sunday repeated on tues and was 30 repeated on thurs and now only 7 barely pregnant if it drops below 5 i'll have defo miscarried but still have all pregnancy symptoms sore breasts, nausea and tiredness my gp is hopeful i was expecting twins and lost one and that is why my levels dropped i'm still getting positive urine test each time i do one i am so confused and don't know what to think i'm just going to have to wait and see xx good luck to all i hope our babies are fighters and cling on for dear life xx
On Weds Oct 27, 2010 when I wiped there was a little bit of blood. So I made an appt. that day with an OB/GYN. She said she could see some old and a little bit of new blood, but she didnt seem like it was something to be concerned about. That night I was cramping and passing very SMALL clots and ended up in the ER. THey said my hCG was 5000 (approx. 7w5d). They told me it was a threatened miscarriage. All the clots I passed were small and if there was ANY tissue in there it was a very small amount and didnt look like a sac or baby. My bleeding is almost done and I went in this morning for Blood work. They just called me saying that my hCG level was slightly lower and to go back for more blood work in a week. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is going on...?
hi can anyone help.... here's my story:
found i was pregnate on 27th aug this year 3 days later I started to bleed was seen at the hospital and told it was nearly a complete miscarriage... I had bloods taken and hCG levels were at 176 2 days on they went up to 330 the next time it was 693..... Another scan showed nothin and the next bloods were droppin 1st was 370 then 175 then 36 as they want the levels to be below 25 to 0 I had bloods taken again last friday and from 36 its gone back up again to 41... it's now wed and I did a hpt as 41 is low and within a week should have dropped however the test is positive gain I have got more bloods this friday to see if there's another rise or if they have dropped again as it was only a little increase... But the midwifes can't tell me why the rose again please help
Hi all.... My HCG levels were 2300 then 1773 then 1933 then 3360. I was in and out of hospital, Dr's didn't know what was going on. I originally went in suspecting I had an ectopic pregnancy. The Dr's said I had a miscarriage. when I first went in and when my bloods rose again, said it could be normal but early. Anyhow, long story short. It ended up being an ectopic and I had the cancer drug to eliminate the cells. It's an awful feeling because you feel like the pregnancy is in the right spot, but it's not. I wish all of you the best. It is not normal for you levels to drop and rise again. I originally had pain and bleeding but that went away and I felt normally pregnant. No pain....and all the symptoms. My urine tests however turned out negative. So please do go and get tested, as ectopic can be life threatening. And if you suspect you may have it but the dr's won't listen. Make them. They are only people and sometimes forget this. Good luck to all of you. Emma
i went to the doctors last week with severe pain and spottin of brown blood he said it was suspected miscarriage so i did a test and it was positive , he booked me in for a scan 5 days later but i went 3 days later as i had more bad pain , i had a scan and internal scan but they couldnt find any sign of pregnancy on scan , i have been having my hcg levels tested and the first one was 1200 it then rose up to 1906 not quite double but it did rise so they thought it was ectopic i went yesterday 3/12 and they have dropped right down to 900 , i have to go back monday for more bloods , they are saying now its a chemical pregnancy , i have been bleeding none stop since the 22/11 at first is was jus brown spotting but last couple of days its been bright red but watery , ive had no bad pains since the start but syrely if it was a chemical pregnancy my hcg level would not of gone up , im so confused :/
Hi everyone My is same story as urs.Iam new to this forum.
I had  que for u...
I am on clomid 100 mg.I had +ve at home preg
call nurse n said abt this.
had hcg levels test result r below
HCG level 33.9 on monday
62 on wed
92 on fri?(last week nov 29 to dec 3 2010)
59 this monday 6nov
Does any one exp this ?
I really worried abt this pls help me
My doc said to take test again tue next week
To monitor the Hcg levels
Any one had exp this n had baby
plasssssss help me
IAM REALLY WORRIED ABT THIS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
hi guys
I had my hcg done this mon and cameup with 194
i have ultrasound this thus what does it mean.I so scred that i may have tubal Preg somehing pls help me
will update after thus
i am going through the same thing went into the er thought i had a cyst left side hurt but there was nothing a few days later went back cause i was still hurting and found out i am pregnant a few days later started spotting in the morning then turned brown went to er again had levels drawn 369 still bleeding dark brown 2 days later went levels dropped to 351 been dizzy nausa i feel pregnant had some back and lower left abdominal pain but cant tell if its from stress or the prgnancy have an apt in the morning with a ob serg. just dont know what to expect they thinks its tuble had ultra sound they didnt see anything and said it might be to early my last period nov 28 2010 should be 5 wks 3 days i do have faith in God and am praying that everything goes well thank you everyone your storys are a great help gives faith and hope... God Bless
I had a pregnancy test done...wich was semi positive....and my HCG wasnt normal...but then i continued bleeding...and found fetus like thing and clotss.....doctor confirmed i had a m/c with ultra sound ..since my endometrium was clear...........continued bleeding for three weeks, so went back to doc..to my suprise... i had my hcg raised from 115 to 500..it was not doubling...so doctor speculated it to be an ectopic... i am really worried ...have to go tommorow....wish me good luck
Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant I am high risk and have had to healthy ultrasounds since finding out I was pregnant. I also have heard the baby's heartbeat everytime I have gone to the doctor. Saturday, I went to the er with light abdominal pain and they took my hcg levels after listening to my baby's healthy heartbeat on the doppler. The levels came back and from 2 weeks ago had dropped from 76,850 to 75,560. I am thoroughlt worried and concerned, someone please tell me that this can be normal, I have had miscarriages before but I never made it past 6 weeks. I am now in my second trimester and am hoping it is just normal fluctuation anyone who has gone through this please tell me how it went.
I had an u/s done on Jan 13, the tech said I was 5 weeks and 4 days. Went in again a few weeks later on Feb 4 and a different tech said that I am 6 weeks 2 days, my gestational sac and "structure" (meaning baby) is measuring perfect but my yolk sac is 6mm supposed to be 3mm. I did research and was told not to worry about the yolk sac. My HCG levels on Feb.3 were 10,829 and I just got results today Feb.7 that my HCG level dropped to 8,825. I have had 2 successful pregnancies, no issues at all. I am not spotting, bleeding or cramping. The docs office said that this is probably not a viable pregnancy but I have to go in Thursday morning Feb 10 to get my levels checked. I don't feel in my heart that there is anything wrong. My intuition is telling me that I have a healthy baby coming!
I guess my question is...is there any way that my levels will rise? I am praying so hard that they will.
5 yrs ago, at 9 wks preg, I started bleeding and cramping. Went to er, they kept me for 4 days. First day, dr said my hcg levels were dropping, but keep my hopes up. 2nd day, dr came in and said my hcg lvls had dropped way too low. That I had zero hope of keeping the baby.  Zero. 3rd day, dr and several nurses came in and said they didn't know why or how, but my hcg lvls were raising rapidly. It was an emotional long pregnancy, but so worth it, cause I had a healthy baby boy who will be 6 in June. Just wanted to let you all know that there is hope. And until there is a definite m/c, Never Ever quit thinking positive. I know it's very hard some days to just get thru even minute by minute.  But I did go from 0% viable to 100% baby.  
ok so im going through something like yall are i went to the dr. Last wed for us no heart beat and only a sac visible. My hcgs were really high 18000 and when i went back for another test they droped 100 points. And still no heartbeat and the sac didnt grow any i should be 10wks according to my last period date but sac measures 5 wks any one go through this?
Dear Sam,
Sorry to ask about this as it's been a while since you posted your comment.

What happened at the end? My levels were also increasing and then dropped by 100 when I am 5 weeks (from Monday 1949 to Thursday 1837).
I am so worried that this pregnancy will not work.
I have a test on Monday. I am hoping for a miracle.

Thanks!
I am having the same problem just found out a week past on Monday that I was pregnant started to bleed lightly on the Friday. I was seen by the midwife who did a scan couldn't see anything but thought I was to early on to red anything anyway so she took blood my hcg level was 291 on Fri went back today which is Monday and my level is 271 have to go back on wed to have more bloods took. Has anyone got any ideas as to what is happening. Thanks
Hi all I'm new to this but the hospital are proving no help found out I was preg 2wks ago 2day then had like a period went to. A&e and they said my hcg levels were low at 31 then on the monday went to the epu and they did another blood test showed the levels had risen to 88. During the time of waiting iv had a bleed only 1 day her and maybe 3days later a little bleed no pains what soi ever but got to have a scan today as they thought I'd be bout 6wks from my last period but no sign of pregnancy and my levels have dropped I'm soooo confused never had this befor yet I have 2 children and they were normal pregnancys other then I didn't find out I was preg with my first until bout 14wks soooooo please some advise would be much appriciated xx
Same thing is happening to me. My last period was 3/13/11 so that would make me 6 wks, almost 7. I started spotting w/ clots on 4/23 so I went to the ER. They took blood, gave me a transvaginal ultrasound, & did a pelvic exam. They told me that from my ultrasound that I didn't look 6 weeks at all and that they couldn't even find anything. My hcg level was 243. They told me that I'm either early in my pregnancy than 6 wks or that I'm threatening a m/c. I didn't want to believe it, neither did my family. So, I went to another hospital that same day & they did the same procedures. Only this time they saw a small sac on my ultrasound, but it was too small for them to measure and too small to tell if something was inside of it. My hcg level had gone up to 255 that night. I was scheduled to see my Dr. on Monday 4/25 to do a follow up on bloodwork. She checked my cervic and after she did, I started to bleed more, pass more blood clots, and cramp very severely. I've been doing so ever since then. My Dr. ordered me to take Lortabs. By me being who I am I'd rather deal w/ the pain no matter how much it hurt, as long as my baby was okay. After many hours of suffering, crying, & screaming I took the Lortabs because my family begged me to. They did want to see me suffer. Today, I went back to the Dr. because I'm still in pain. She told me that my Hcg level had dropped to 150 since Monday & that she wanted to do another test on me. I'm losing all hope. I only have an ounce of faith left. This is my 1st child & I don't want to lost it. Any suggestions???
I am so emotional right now I am six weeks pregnant and I had some slight bleeding went to have an internal scan they saw a sac and said it's an early uterine pregnancy non ectopic . Hady bloods done then two days later have bloods done again they said they dropped slightly and expect it may be impugning miscarriage. I am devastated by this especially seeing the little sac on screen. I have been told to wait until Monday three days now for more bloods. I a praying that they will rise again. I have been blessed with three pregnancies and three children but I am still so sad to think of this pregnancy ending in miscarriage my heart goes out to all the mothers out there experiencing this it is just so hard. I read a book heaven is for real recently and the pastors wife had an early miscarriage. The boy who went to heaven and back said he had two sisters he met the other one in heaven. She didn't have a name she said. The man and lady were shocked as this was never spoken of. There is hope in God on earth and after life x
I am 7 weeks pregnant I have had red spotting and no cramps for 2 weeks today. I went to the doctor and here are my HGC levels
may 11th 286
may 13th 376
may 16th 286
My doctor told me that I am having a misscarrige. I am wondering has anyone had it last this long or what happens next
Hi, Im new to this forum.
I found out last tuesday that I am pregnant, we had no idea, it wasnt planned and id been spotting dark blood for three weeks. My hCG level was 18000, I had an Ultrasound the next day to eliminate an ectopic pregangcy. all good. He said that although I was bleeding it all looked healthy and there was minimal chance it would lead to miscarriage. I was told I was 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I had my levels tested on thursday and they came back at 21000. On wednesday night though I had gone from spotting to freely bleeding red blood. Friday I passed acouple of small clots, Saturday I started to get really worried because I filled 2 pads, was extremely tired by the end of the day and slept for 13hours that night. I went to the ER on Sunday afternoon to get my levels checked again and in 3 days they had only risen slightly to 22556. Today , 2 days later, theyve dropped to just above 22000. Im still bleeding but not as much as I was. Has anyone been through this and still had a successful prgnancy? Thanks
I dont know where to start really - Well i went through ivf and got my bfp so was scheduled for my 6 week san on wed, we went to the clinic and had our scan only to be told that there was no pregnancy in the womb and the dr was pretty sure it was an ectopic, They took my hcg that came back at 780, they told me to get straight to hospital and prepare for an operation for an ectopic pregnancy.

I go to hospital and they ask if im in any pain at all or anything unusual, I tell them everythings fine, Ive had the odd bit of old blood but nothing too worrying, they couldnt beleive i had no pain, so scanned me again and again nothing found, they allowed me to go home and come back on fri for another scan and blood, I went yesterday and they did the scan and found something in the womb but it was too early to tell if it was a baby, empty sack or blood in the womb, She said my overies where massive so again if i had any pain straight to hosp as this can alsso be dangerous,

My hcg did drop from 780 to 630 but there now saying if i was carrying twins and im losing one of them then my hcg will drop and will eventually go back up but it might be that one of them is in my tube as i had 2 embryos put back, I feel pregnant and havent had any pain to indicate an ectopic or miscarriage so im confused, I just want to know if im pregnant or not, So back to the hospital on Mon for more blood to see if the hcg has increased or decreased, i dont know what to believe anymore xxx
Im suppose to be a lil over 8 wks prego and my last dr visit 6-16-11 the dr said that the yolk sac has enlarged and couldn't find a heart beat and the baby hasnt grown pass 6wks 3days, and today 6-20-11 was told by dr that hcg levels are going down slowly. i had 2 m/c before this will be my 3rd. can any of this turn around for the better? Im getting upset and about to give up trying cause everytime i do it ends in failure.
i am so confused i found out i was pregnant thursday fortnight ago , and the following tuesday i was in A&E with pain and bleeding , (only slight bleeding when i wiped ) , the done a test it was confirmed , i then got an app in the epc for blood test and internal ultrasound , it showed nothing there only womb or sumfing was good and thick ,hcg result was a lil lower than expected. so bk in 48 hrs , blood had dropped from 307 to 100 odd . they said iv lost the baby , was asked to come bk to make sure its dropping .. went today for another test and it said my levels have risen from the 100 odd to 200 odd . what the heck is going on ?? have i had a m\c or am i ectopic??? i also hav no idea how far along i was . please help me lol ..
the same thing happen to me mon i went to the hospital cause i was bleeding i got an ultrasound they didnt see anything so they did a pelivic ultra sound and still tha same they tookk blood from me and my hcg level was 296 today i found out i was 70 so later on today they will give me a apt so they can take my blood again... and bed rest didnt work for me i hope it goes up cause we planned this baby
had severe pain today , went to see my doctor . she done an internal look and saw my cervix closed . also ruled out ectopic and i wasnt tender anywhere but my bladder area done a urine test to check for infection and ther wasnt any , also tested for pregnancy and it came bk so clear that i was still pregnant ...  . im going to hospital .for more hcg tests and a scan tomorrow . so wish me luck girlies . and good luck yrselvs xxx
found out yesterday that i have had a miscarriage .
how can i say goodbye, when i never said hello?why dose my heart grieve for the child i'll never know?
you were part of me for just a little while, i grieve because i'll never see the magic in your smile.
i grieve for all the unsaid words that you will never say, i grieve that i will never see you happily at play.
i grieve for all the lullabies that will remain unsung, i grieve because i'll never see your face gleaming like the sun.
i grieve because you will never know the comfort of my touch, i grieve because you will never know that you were wanted and loved so much.
i grieve for all the tomorrows that will never be, i grieve because god chose to take you back from me.
you live among the angels now, your earthly mission done, you are so loved and dearly missed, good-bye my little one
I think I had a miscarriage..but hoping hcg #s go up! I thought I was 7wks pregnant, but started bleeding a little more than spotting so went to doc he saw no sac nothing! So have taken blood hcg tests-Thurs 890, Sat Down to 139- then Mon 44. I hope my next test on Sat will either confirm I miscarried or level will go up. I stopped bleedingn never was heavy, no clots, so I'm wondering if after the light bleeding will the #s go up! I kinda told my man & family it overost it. But something is telling me don't give up! So I'm not gonna tell my man & just have sex next two wks no matter, so maybe we can get preggo again. IDK what else to do, I'm sad but nobody else thinks this is a big deal at all. Pretty lonely :(
my levels was 4391.0 the day i found out i was pregnant  well two days later they are 4208.0 is that normal i do got a little spottin not much but i have a ultra sound tomorrow im 5 weeks 6 days i had a miscarege my first child but i also have a beautiful baby girl who will be 2 in april. should i worry im scared to death some one please help
am in your situation..am bleeding no pain though..hcg dropped...goin for u/s today..how did it go for u..driving myself crazy
had ultras..no heart beat..maybe third time lucky...slow bleeding no pain
I am also going through a situation. My bf and I conceived a baby and I miscarried at 8 wks in March this year. It was the first time that had ever happened to me. I have 2 healthy children and my pregnancys were fairly uneventfull besides having very large babies (10lbs 9oz and 9lbs 6oz) I found out a week ago that I am preg again. We were both very happy and excited as we were told after my mc that the chances of it happening again were low and unlikely. I started this past Sat as any other day except I felt uncomfortable thats the best way to describe it. My bladder felt like there was pressure on it and I had a stretching sensation on my left side. I felt a similar sensation with my daughter and was told that its my ligaments strtching so I didnt think much of it. Around dinner time I had some light pink watery spotting and very minor cramping. TERRIFIED I ran to the hospital. The ER doc did an HCG and it was only 78 (he thought too low for being approx 7 wks based on LMP) and did an internal exam. When he was finished he told me that based on my low HCG I was probly having a MC and to see my GP on Mon. Mon before my appt I went to the hosp with my bloodwork requisition and got blood drawn. I then phoned my GP and told him to request a Beta HCG so I can find out whats happening at my appt. At my GP appt. he said my HCG went down to 64 and that this was not a "viable" pregnancy. I asked him if there was any reason to hope for the best because I am NOT bleeding and have NO SYMPTOMS of MC. He said no that it will absolutely not become a baby. I still feel preg I still have no bleeding or MC symptoms. I have a brownish discharge and when I do start cramping (only 2 times in 4 days) they are minor and only last an hour or so. Today is day 4 of waiting for my body to MC and I have a US appt tomorrow where I am still hoping (to spite what my GP says) that I am still pregnant. I am missing work waiting for my body to do whatever it is going to do and I am an emotional mess. It is a cruel game that our bodies play with us.
I'm going through the same thing. I just found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago and they said I was about 6 weeks. A couple of days later I rushed to the ER b/c I too had a light pinkish bleeding and mild crapping. My HCG levels were at 14. I was terrified and very upset. I was told to come back 2 days later only to find that my HCG dropped to 6 later that day I started bleeding w/ clots. I called the ER DR and he said that there was still a chance that everything could be ok. I'm on my 2nd day of heavy bleeding. I'm scheduled for more blood test on Monday. All I can say is good luck. Be prepared but don't lose hope. I'll pray for all of you.
So UPDATE>>>
I had my US today and where I live they arnt really allowed to tell you anything. You have to make an appt. with your GP to get any results and it usually takes two business days. She did tell me (without actually telling me) that they wont be able to see anything if Im under 5 weeks and also asked me to put my hands under my bum during the internal US as my uterus is slightly tilted. HOWEVER I woke up this morning to a bit of a mess on my pajamas. The entire crotch was covered in blood. (Sorry for TMI) but I still have had no cramping. As I said in previous post I have had a miscarriage before and my intuition and symptoms are no where near even similar. (I am aware every preg/MC is different) This time bleeding is light red almost watered down looking and flow is light. There is also no odor (sorry) There are some very small minor clots (biggest about the size of a pea). I have had intense gas pains and diarreha and that was also the case with the pregnancy of my very healthy 18 month baby girl. THEREFORE it is difficult to tell where exactly my tummy hurts because the whole thing (from breasts to pubic hair) hurts perticularly after eating. My US tech ruled out ectopic. Tomorrow I go for another Beta HCG. I am SOOOOO hoping it went up. Will post again as soon as I know something.
UPDATE
Since my last post I have gone to get my blood work done again. My HCG levels have gone up slightly from approx 72 2 days ago to 96. I feel more pregnant now than I ever did. GP was rather rude (and insensitive) in telling me that it is still not a viable pregnancy and basically it didnt matter how I feel this pregnancy will not result in a baby. It has been almost 8 weeks since LMP I have no pain on 1 side or the other and US tech saw nothing. Shouldnt I be in alot of pain by now if its ectopic? The other suggestion he made was a perhaps some placenta was left behind (blighted ovum) and causing my levels to rise. Left behind? I have been bleeding (more than spotting but COULD wear a pad for days) for 4 days and I am not cramping or clotting so where is this partial "products of concepti
opps Products of conception Ive supposedly passed? Have to get HCG done every 2 days and another US appt on Thurs. Doc says go back to work if I feel ok. Will let you know
UPDATE
Since my last post I have got my quant beta HCG done again and it seems that I am at the same number it was 96 and it was still 96 the last time it was checked. I have to go get it taken again today. I feel very pregnant still (sore breasts, nervous tummy, increased saliva, vivid dreams, and occasionally nautious) Everything inside me is telling me there is nothing wrong with this pregnancy and that for some reason I just have wacky HCG levels. I have stopped bleeding but I still have the occasional brown spot on the panty liner. Regardless of if this pregnancy is viable or not as of right now I have not LOST anything so far. And actually besides my pregnancy symptoms I feel great! Have an Ultrasound tomorrow at 11 am. PLEASE GOD I hope they see our little one alive and well. And if they dont at least I hope they find some answers so we know what to expect. I WILL NOT get a D&C or take any medications to end this pregnancy. If it is not meant to be the universe will take care of it on its own.
It first started as a little spotting nd i went to hospital and they say it was a threatim miscarriage. but yesterday it start bleeding heavy and cramping like a period. nd mi hcg levels are goin down. dey say i was miscarrying bt it is not complete. what exactly do they mean? Do yu think mi bby is ok??
UPDATE
Since my last post my HCG doubled from 96 to 203 which is good news! BUT had an US today and sonographer still saw nothing. If my HCG levels continue to double they should be able to see SOMETHING by this time next week. Pregnancy symptoms are getting much more intense now. I still dont really know whats happening but at least there is SOME hope of having a baby come out of all this confusion. Will keep you all updated. It is also theraputic for me to share my experiences even if no one sees them.
Im sorry for what your going through. I have had a miscarriage before and it sounds to me like thats whats happening to you. The cramping, clotting and decline in your HCG levels are not a good sign that your pregnancy will continue. BUT never lose hope. I realize the hardest part is the uncertainty and the roller coaster of emotions that come with that but try to have some faith. Your body knows what it is doing. Perhaps if the pregnancy continued you would be faced with a very ill baby. And when your certain that your pregnancy has ended try to keep that in mind. AND ABOVE ALL REMEMBER Just because it didnt work out this time dosnt mean that some time soon you wont have a healthy happy baby at your breast. KEEP YOUR CHIN UP! <3 :)
Hi -

I am looking for advice... or maybe a glimmer of hope!

I am a 29 year old, with PCOS & endometriosis. I had sought a fertility specialist back in December 2009. Our treatment was TIC & 50mg of Clomid... after 6 months we conceived. I was 19 weeks when I started having back pain - at regular intervals, and then came the bleeding, and eventually the doctor decided to attempt to stitch my cervix even though my membranes were bulging out of me. Unsuccessful. We lost the baby.
After an additional 8 months on 50mg of Clomid & TIC we were still unsuccessful with concieving. Finally the doctor switched me to Puregon 300 @ 75 IU's a day... and we decided to do IUI (September 14th) to expedite the process if possible, we had 1 lead follicle and 3 trailing behind. (Last Period: August 31st)

September 28 2011 - HCG = 10.58
September 30 2011 - HCG = 26.45 ** Started spotting [SS]
October 2 2011 – HCG = 75 ** SS
October 4 2011 – HCG = 149 ** SS, Started progesterone
October 6 2011 – HCG = 56 ** SS, Stopped progesterone

I was advised by the nurse that they are “Sorry, but my HCG has significantly decreased and that clearly the pregnancy was not viable... and that I should expect a bleed shortly”.

I was devastated.

Although I was spotting – it was never enough to hit a pad, it was just present on the toilet paper. I am still not bleeding or cramping, and still a very mild spotting. I still have pregnancy symptoms.

I go for another HCG test tomorrow!

Is it possible that they are wrong?

Will update!
Im not really sure what all your info means. Are you getting invitro fertilization treatments? Because based on your HCG levels the first 3 readings were  slightly more than doubling. Is it possible that you had a "vanishing twin"? Google it because if you did that would cause your levels to drop temperarily before the healthy twin catches up and levels out. Good luck! I am here almost everyday so keep me posted please. :)
I am not doing IVF I am just doing inter-uterine insemination. There is a chance of multiples - which is what I am hoping for, but all my family keeps telling me to not get my hopes up.

Good news is that my spotting is almost completely done and its now all brown. I barely had any at all today.

I will post again tomorrow.
Had a GP appt. today. Confirmed that US still showed nothing. HCG for today dropped to 181 from 203. Have to get it redone on Sun but it is a holiday long weekend and I wont be able to find anything out until Tues. And Tues will be ANOTHER reading. I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!! AND SO G%$ DA*& SICK OF GETTING POKED AND BLOOD SUCKED OUT OF MY BODY! ARRRRGGGG! :(
***UPDATE***

I went back to the fertility clinic this morning for my 6th repeat pregnancy test... and it went up from 56 to 109. They said I am out of the woods, I just need to repeat one more time on Monday (priviledge of going to a fertility clinic they are open 363 days a year and run their own labs so results are in within hours).

I am scheduled for my 7 week ultrasound on October 19th

Will update then!

STAY POSITIVE!!!! I know the whole situation isn't fun - all the poking and probing and needles, but just think... one day when you are holding your little miracle in your arms, suddenly it won't seem so bad!

I was told that I miscarried - but the doctors are confident now that I will go on to have a healthy baby.

I am going high risk, so I am confident that I will have the best medical care possible in light of my previous loss and the complications thus far.

Best of Luck!
I am soo happy for you!!!!! :). Gives me hope also that yours went down before going up again as well. BUT mine doubled from 96 to 203 and then went down again to 181. Im not trying to scare you but I really thought mine would continue to double and it didnt. I havnt had any problems with pain or bleeding or anything so I really hope I just have a wacky little baby thats causing mischeif and driving mommy crazy before the big arrival. My husband says the same. I really dont think he expects a healthy pregnancy but he tells me not to stress about 1 reading also. I have done alot of research about HCG and I cant seem to find fluctuating levels that resulted in a healthy pregnancy anywhere! My doc isnt helping either he thinks ectopic or blighted ovum. If I had to say am I going to have a baby? my answer is YES! No doubt in my mind that I will be holding a baby at the end of May or early June. I hope you are too. Continue to write me please! Much love and laughter to you and sending good energy your way! <3
So HCG came up SLIGHTLY again. It went from 181 to 215. Problem is that was 4 days. I am almost at 3 weeks since this whole ordeal started and I have been doing ALOT of online research to try and figure out what is happening. Ectopic is unlikely due to the fact that I am not in any kind of pain and blighted ovum is unlikely due to the fact that my HCG is still rising slightly not dropping drastically after 3 weeks. I am SPOTTING heavily off and on and I have no cramping or clots. Also my pregnancy symptoms have only seemed to increase! I still have no idea whats happening and I keep getting told to continue with my HCG readings and go for US. Problem with US is they wont see ANYTHING till 1000 HCG!!!! And 215 is the highest mine has ever been!!!! I dont know what to do. I am soo frustrated! It seems as though my doc was right and my pregnancy is not viable but they cant seem to find out what it is!!!!  I cant help hoping because I still feel pregnant and my numbers are coming up but everything is pointing to not viable. *sigh*
down again from 215 to 181 grrrr
Georgie how is it that you and I are in the same boat, neither of us with a map or a paddle - we are just coasting along in the stream!

***UPDATE***

09/28 - HCG = 10.58
09/30 - HCG = 26.45 ** Started spotting  
10/02 - HCG = 75 ** Spotting slightly [SS]
10/04 - HCG = 149 ** SS, Started progesterone
10/06 - HCG = 56 ** SS, Stopped progesterone
10/08 - HCG = 109 **SS
10/10 - HCG = 113 **SS
10/13 - HCG = 120 **SS Started progesterone again!

I have to go back on 10/16 for another HCG test and if its still slightly increasing or anything other then decreasing, I am scheduled for an ultrasound on Wednesday 10/19!!!

The docters are now unsure what is going on - no one seems to be rushing to any conclusions. Despite the doctors not advising to do so, I started myself back up on Progesterone - I want to give this baby every possible chance... althought at this point it seems inevitable that this is just going to be a long drawn out process without a positive ending.

I am slightly spotting - about the size of a toonie in 24hrs. I have no cramping, and no clots. The spotting also started to decease even more when I restarted my progesterone.

I have read that it can turn around and start doubling at any time, I have read that many women have gone on to have successful pregnancies when everyone thought it was over. But I have also read alot with not so favorable outcomes.

Here`s to us Georgie - in this together... lets see how far we can go! Please dont give up hope - if you do, that means I have to too.

CONCLUSION
Last night I went to the ER with some pain on my right side. Not agonizing but present. Doc referred me to an obgyn FINALLY after 3 weeks of constant up and down HCG and emotions. The obgyn said she is absolutely 100% positive that this is not going to become a baby and 80% sure it is in fact ectopic. They admitted me to hosp to make sure I didnt rupture overnight and it was 9pm (too late to do anything) She suggested doing a laprascopy but my levels were soo low she said the chance of her seeing it would be slim and that she may damage the tube by probing at it. She strongly suggested the metharextate shot. I told her I wanted 1 more US before I would agree to that. This morn I had US it still showed nothing except trace fluid on the right overy. My last NORMAL MP was Aug 9 so I am supposed to be 10 wks. They found no evidence what so ever that I was pregnant. Though they didnt actually find where my pregnancy was my husband and I were satisfied with the effort made and the patience with my persistance so we opted for the shot. We are going to chill for a while and try again in a year or so. This pregnancy was not prevented but not planned either. and we have plans to save money and find somewhere to live that is more suitable for our family as well.

Everlasting just because my story dosnt have a happy ending does not mean yours wont. your HCGs havnt gone down again which is a good sign!! There is still the possibility of the vanishing twin. UP is always a good sign!! I never gave up hope. I really didnt and actually as a result I went through 3 weeks of misery before someone finally gave me a definitive answer. HOWEVER I would do NOTHING different if I could do it over again. I can finally put my mind to rest knowing that I am POSITIVE my pregnancy is and was over. So hang in there keep your hope and faith and hang on to them as long as you can DONT GIVE UP until you too are absolutely sure! You are in my thoughts. Sending you much love and good energy. Please keep me posted. I am here for you and thank you for being here for me.
<3Amanda<3
Hey -

I am so sorry that I have not been on here lately. Did you get my private message Amanda?

My heart just breaks for you. I understand what you have and are going through, and I am happy that you have absolutely no regrets which is the silver lining in all this. You did everything you could, fought to the very end.

***UPDATE***

09/28 - HCG = 10.58
09/30 - HCG = 26.45 ** Started spotting  
10/08 - HCG = 109 **SS
10/10 - HCG = 113 **SS
10/16 - HCG = 75 **SS stopped progesterone

So, I think its fair to conclude that everytime I start and take progesterone my HCG drops - you don't need a medical degree or be a specialist to figure this out.

I go in tomorrow morning to have another HCG test done, and Wednesday possibly an ultrasound (depending on my HCG tomorrow) - 10/19 should be my 7 week mark - although with levels like I have it would take a miracle for anything to come of it.

I know that "When you plan - God laughs"; I am not sure what will come of this, but I am going to fight tooth and nail just like you for as long as I can.

Thanks for listening!
Stef

Sent you a private msg. :)
***UPDATE***

10/18 - HCG = 51  

Needless to say, with the dropping HCG I am not having an ultrasound tomorrow at this point.

I also started to bleed today with some clots, however that only lasted for about 30mins and then it was back to minimal brown. However, I am still cramping.

Its the beginning of the end it seems. But I am grateful that it appears my body can handle this naturally and then we will jump back on the fertility treatment horse and start again.
Woke up around midnight on the 17th to go to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding.. It wasn't time for my period, but I put on a pad and went back to bed. By 9 that morning I was hurting on my right side and bleeding the reddest blood I have ever bled.  I finally got in to see the doc at 2pm.  They did an internal exam and ultrasound. They saw fluid and "something" in my tube and did a urine test. It was faintly positive which could only mean I was less than 3 weeks preg. They suspected etopic preg. and wanted to do emergency surgery but couldnt tell me that is was definatly that.  Because I had eaten lunch, they let me go home till morning with the promise to return to ER immediatly if further issues.  The next morning the pain was gone completly!! Bleeding was still red, but no pain and no clotting.  Got my blood work in, and another exam and was told to come back the next day.  They did more blood work and the numbers were only 13 points different..
Now, a week later Im still having numbers checked and slightly rising.  Bleeding is still there, not heavy anymore, but still red. No Pain or clotting.  They are ruling out etopic and thinking I have had a cyst rupture that triggered a miscarraige, but havent technically miscarried after a whole week.  
Anyone else have an experiance similiar?? I just dont know whether to have hope or just prepare to move on. I have an amazing 12 and 9 year old and experianced a miscarriage at 22 weeks 3 years ago.  I just am looking for advice and support.
i am supposed to be 4 weeks pregnant and i woke up o oct.27th to find sum bleeding no clotting or pain then went to the er and my hcg level was 12 very low they suspected a mc but told me to return in 2 days for another hcg test i went back yestarday and my level went up to 17 not much but i am still hoping everthing will be alright i have to go back on thursday to get my levels checked again any advice or suggestions?
I just came here because I have the same issue, I think I found out too early and they are not sure how many weeks I am but I started bleeding which sent me to the hospital where they say I had a count of about 20000 and I had to go back and it rose to 30585 and then it went down to about 30200. So now I am about to go to get an ultra sound to determine if there is a heartbeat or not.  This is so frustrating because no one seems to know what is going on or what to do.  Could it be because it's earlier than they predicted or what?  It is so scary not knowing what to do next.  I have had to go to the doctor every other day this week.
My levels went down but they are sayin my cervics still closed I am bleeding but no clots or nothin are comein out and I am haveing no pain they said I am like 3 weeks and can't see nothin on ultra sound what does this mean???
My last period was on the 12th sept,was confirmed by blood test I was pregnant 21st Oct,Had an appointment with the OBGYN Today Nov4th,and my urine test shows NEGATIVE.And my HCG Level drops,did ultrasound the sac wasnt seen,please am so worried right now,do you think i lost the baby?Am i still pregnant?What are the effect of this?Please your response is highly appreciated...
Hi.. Im wanting to know if i am experinceing implantation bleeding?? I have been having light brown discharge/blood off and on for about 4 days now. Mostly just when i go to the restroom and wipe. I had to wear a panty liner once but there was barley any blood on it. I have been a little more tired it seems and this morning i feel kinda sick to my stomach. But my periods not suppose to start for 13 more days on the 19th of this month (November) i have never had brown spotting like this before. Do you think its possible for it to be implantion bleeding or is it too early ? OR could it be ovulation bleeding even though its been off an on bleeding for 4 days?? Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!! thanks to all in advance!! :)
Hi all, My heart is breaking for all of your sad stories.. and for the impending loss of my own very much lved and wanted 6 week old babe.. My hormone levels were:
412 Monday 7th
around 1000 Wednesday 9th
1008 Saturday12th
I have been expereincing brown spotting every day for 2 weeks, the definitive test was the rising hormone level on wednesday, then on Friday i awoke with a big red bleed, which turned into massive cramping by the evebing and my boyfriend brought me to hospital.. they talked through MC with me - bedside Ultrasound saw no fetal heart beat but it's still early days and the Obstrician that did said he is no expert.. fromal ultrasound tomorrow and then a D and C.. im heartbroken and feel like I lost my little one already - coming here gives me a tiny bit of hope.. love and rainbows to you all xxx
hi i need help my lmp was on 12th till now i have not got my periods tried hpt came faint positive went to dr for ultrasound was told no gestational sac seen can any one advise what are my chances of conceiving. i havent checked by hcg but with 2 faint reports and no symptoms i am a bit confused and tensed.
I'm going through the same thing my level was 411 and the then 48 hours later it was 407 so i go back in 48 hours for another hcg level check. i am only 4 weeks so i am wondering if maybe this is a fluke.
well I'm going thru same thing as well and am expecting to miscarry in a week or 2 my hcg levels only rose 400 in 6 days, I'm 5wks so not holding out any hope, just want it to be done with so I can start trying again
Hello everyone I am new to this and just recently started checking out these forums because I am having experiences I never had before. I have two beautiful healthy children and never had any complications with my pregnanices. Lately in the past month and half me and my boyfriend (soon to be husband) had been trying to have a baby and my last period was september 26th and then october rolled around and I didnt have my period which is usually on time every month if not only a couple days off so then I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive with a very light line then I took 3 more and they came up negative..then a couple days ago I went to the hospital and they took my blood and the hcg came back 18 so they said it was a positive pregnancy because 5 and below means your not pregnant so I left relieved knowing that I was pregnant, I been having all the symptoms such as tiredness, boob tenderness and got bigger, moody, peeing a lot more and last night when I was about to get in the shower I went to the bathroom and there was some blood and some tiny clots which I normally get when I am on my period so I went back to the ER and they took my blood and gave me another US and the doctor came back in and told me my levels didnt change their still 18 and that I was experiencing my period or bascially having a miscarriage but I thought in order for you to not be pregnant at all your levels have to be 5 and lower? And also 2 days when I went to the ER when I had my US the tech said she didnt see anything but the overlooking physician is what really detects stuff and when they discharged me they told me I was proly really early and the US looked good and they sent me home with a script of prenatal vitamins but they also told me I could experience a miscarriage because I was only at 18? But Im not cramping like I usually do and why didnt my level change from 2 days ago if I am miscarrying now? I am so confused after reading all these stories I am scared I am experiencing a ectopic or I am pregnant and I am just to early and I am having a period because I was suppose to start and got pregnant right before so I am having one now can this happen? I had one period with my daughter and 1 day of bleeding when I was 5 months with her and got checked and my OB told me I was perfectly fine and she was healthy so I am just all kinds of confused what is going on I have never had this happen to me before? Also last night when they did a urine test it came back positive which was my first one that came back positive since the very first one I took and this one was way more accurate and positive? So if I am miscarrying and my levels didnt change, then why is it now showing up on a urine test 2 days later and when it didnt before I started bleeding? I have never took a pregnancy test and it came up positive and I didnt end up pregnant and also I have never had a miscarriage before that I know of? Sorry for this being so long Im just really confused and any advice will help! Thanks :)
normally if the cervix is closed its a gd sign hope all went well
Im new to this forum and find it very comforting that im not going through this experience alone.
I have 2 children 1 12yrs and 1 6yrs.
Ifound out i was pregnanct on 2/11/11. My LMP was on 2/10/11.
On the 10/11/11 i had a very small bleed so i immediately went to my GP who referred me to the early pregnancy unit (EPU) the following day. I only had lower back ache which i experienced with both my normal pregnancies.
The following day i went to the EPU where they did an Beta HCG and a internal u/s which showed nothing. My levels came back at 500 so i went back 2 days later for more HCG levels and they came back at 600.They repeated a internal u/s and saw nothing no sign of eptopic. Therefore i went back again 2 days later and they were 900. The drs thought there is no way this is a normal pregnancy and said its an impending m/c or eptopic. Thoughout this week i had no cramps no red bleeding just brownish d/c.
They again repeated my HCG levels 2 days again and it was 1322. They then repeated another u/s and saw absolutely nothing!! so then i was admitted yesterday and the consultant want me to return in 4 days and if levels havent doubled they will either give me the metharextate injection or a laparoscopy. Im soo frightened.
Im 39 years old, this was my first pregnancy and I wanted to be a single mother, although the father of the baby was supportive,  5 days after miscarriage I had a very high HGC leves 612, the doctor said that is not good that I might have molar pregnancy, or cancer Im still bleeding a little, Im so confused Im so scared and I feel completely alone, the father of the baby had told me that im a very depresing person that he can not support me anymore, so he left me this morning Im wrong I just cried in front of him, I just could not help him last week because I was sad.......................... Am I anormal ??
hey im about 5weeks pregnant and my levels have dropped from 547 to 317, they told me im having a misscarrage but the same thing happened with my son, i have had no pain and a little bit of bleeding only we i wiped, im so scared that it is a misscarge i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if it turn out okai or if it was a misscarrge. please help!!!
I went to the ER becasue I was spotting.  All test came out OK, even saw heartbeat of the baby. But they had me go back 2 days later for more HCG tests. Mine went down from 2650 to 2470 to 2430. My OB said since there was a heartbeat, we will need to do another HGC on Monday. What do you think this all means? Because it's only slight decreases they can't confirm 100% it's a miscarriage.  
Go and see your doctor if you aren't sure about your hcg levels. They are only a guide to pregnancy though, make sure you have other tests too!
This site should help too! http://www.hcglevelsinpregnancy.com/
This is somewhat uplifting news! I mean, me and my husband arent really financially ready JUST yet, had miscarriage in Sept/Oct '09, (was an egg sack but nothing inside.. just looked like a floating bubble) but here is my story..
My last known period was Oct. 23rd - 27th. Then, I was not home for the weekend of Nov. 4th, and I returned home on Nov 10th. (work out of town 3 days a week) I took a bath that night, I peed a little and saw pink so I thought my period was early (which it does once or twice a year because of my cycle) After my shower, hubs and I went at it lol sorry, tmi.. anyway. like a dumb dumb, he ejaculated inside because he thought I was about to start my period. Started bleeding the next morning. Slightly lighter than what my period normally is. Then, when driving to work that tuesday (nov. 15) I got nauseous with severe abdominal cramps (high abdomen). I was nauseous all day. Didnt consider pregnancy, thought it was indigestion. Took pregnancy test Nov 25th (still bleeding lightly, btw) and it was a faint positive, took another test 2 hrs later, same result. Called Dr. Monday morning - appointment on Wed. Nov 30th. Urine test faint, so inconclusive, so he draws blood. Call 2hrs later for result and it again is faint positive (HCG level 31) Return on Friday (2 days later) for another blood test, level had dropped.. cant remember exact #, somewhere around 18. Still bleeding. Sometimes brown, occassionally pinkish red. usually just when I wipe. Dr. says I am probably miscarrying and wants to check me again on 9th. Any thoughts? Regardless of the outcome, its all in God's plan... but kinda hoping for a baby anyway :)
I have just found out im pregnant for the third time after having 2 mc before. I started bleeding at 6 weeks am now 6w3d but only just hot in for a scan. They say they can't c n e thing at all and did a blood test and told me they think it is a mc and I have to go bk in 2dYs to have another blood test to check if im still pregnant. The other 2 times I had a mc the first was 11 weeks and was very heavy and I was kept in hosp over night the secont time I was around 6/7 weeks and bless for days and had pain but this time I still actually feel pregnant and have feelings down there that I was feeling before. I only had a little pain on the first day of bleeding and the second and third day I've hardly bless and no pain. Do u think I am still pregnant
hi i am new to this forum... and im having this problem. i've been bleeding since oct 31 with severe cramping and back pain...my discharge was dark brown and stopped on nov. 3. On Nov. 4 my discharge was like a post-menstruation flow which is also brownish with no pain. It didn't stopped until the last week of november. i had my beta-hcg level of 94.23 and ultrasound and found out that i have an right ovarian cyst  and have a thin uterus lining (no sac) on Nov. 18 and had another test of hcg level 28.5 on Nov. 21 and ultrasound which is the same result with my first. Then my OB prescribed me Methergin and Clindamycin and my Ob said it was miscarraige. I had passed few tissues and bleeding without pain on Nov. 26 and 27 afterwards it became red discharges. Then the bleeding stopped on dec. 1 and 2. I had my ultrasound on dec. 3 and there still ovarian cyst on my right and my HCG became 88.35. And I continue of brown discharge again... can someone give me an advise? because im so depressed of what is happening with me... like everyone, i want also a peace of mind and want to be in normal again... :( thank you in advance...