HCG Leveld
I had two positive HPT so I set up an appt with the doctor to confirm my pregnancy.  I had bloodwork done on Tuesday, the nurse called today and said the doctor wants to repeat my bloodwork b/c my levels are low (285). At the visit on Tuesday the doc calculated my weeks based on my LMP which put me at 5 weeks.  The nurse said my levels should be doubled for the number of weeks I am.  Should I be worried??? They can't get me back in until Friday which means I won't get my results until Monday. That's too much stress for the weekend :(
I know its hard but stay positive.  My primary dr calculated me at 8 weeks at my first apt but after my first ob apt it was determined that i was only 5 1/2 weeks. My LMP was 8/9 and my due date is May 29. If you go off my LMP my due date should be around May 16 but for what ever reason its much later.  Im now 15 weeks along