Have a feeling you'll go early in labor
How many of you had that feeling you would go early like 2 weeks early or even earlier. I'm pregnant with my second and almost 28 weeks pregnant. I have a feeling that I could go early just how I keep feeling. I have a doctors appointment next week to ask then but just want to know if anyone of you had that feeling and went early
My babies never want to come out so I never felt that way . . .  and they never came early.  Was your first early?  Why do you have this feeling?
My daughter was 2 days early.  Just how I have to keep taking breaks. With her I was go go go and was able to do things. This time I get uncomfortable and need to sit. I did 2 loads of laundry and was done for the day. I just feel like he would want to come early. I'm probably wrong and be like 2 days late but I don't know I just feel like he would
I had that feeling with both my boys. The first I had him 3.5weeks early and the second I told my husband I was gonna go into labor and sure enough my water broke the next day. I hope with this pregnancy I will know also
I am 28 weeks and feeling that way. I don't know why, but i feel like i will be having her early. Its weird. This is my 3rd baby- 1st born at 42 weeks, 2nd at 39 weeks. I just already feel like this girl is low and have bad pelvis and lower back pain, especially the past 2 weeks. I see the doctor again tuesday and am planning on asking about the amount of pain since i have not experienced that before.
I had pregancy issues so didn't know my son was gunna be getting pulled out early but for both my kids I always new a date and never added up and sure enough each time I was right with this one I have an idea but not sure yet haven't had that gut feeling... always trust your gut!!  Mommas always knows... I didn't know what a cleft was and told my husband something was wrong with the baby's lip ... ultrasounds never pictured it and no one caught it even at birth until I pointed out this very small minor cleft... how I knew I'll never know and blows me away I think we just have that internal gut feelings!!!
I was 2 weeks early with my first, and I'm expecting this one to be around that early as well. I'm super big and uncomfortable already at just 30 weeks, just hoping to make it to the safe 37 weeks, then I'm ready whenever she is!!