Aa
A
A
Close
Having 3rd child
Hi all just wanted to ask if anyone has three kids and if he or she arrived by the due date or earlier or later just curious my due date is the 11th of April I only have 6 days left and just can't wait to have the little munchkin out.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm 5 weeks with my 4th my due date is December 5th. My other children never came on their due dates 2 came a few days early and one came 10 days late. It is a waiting game for sure. Good luck hope baby comes soon!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I'm due the same day with my fourth also!!!  How exciting!  Do you have boys or girls or both?
Comment
Cancel
How awesome, I have 2 girls and a boy. 9 year old girl, 6 year old son, and a 2 years old girl!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My first was 10 days overdue and my second was a few days early as well just at the point now where my body has had enough it's been a very different pregnancy this time as my last two I had girls and now I'm having a boy so compleatly different hope he comes out soon and before Easter
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
278664 tn?1319843759
My first was 12 days past due, 2nd was 3 days past, 3rd came on due date, 4th was 4 days past due, 5th was 1 day past due. I have four girls and one boy. The four girls were all late. Now pregnant with number 6, we won't find out the gender but I'm interested to see myself if this one will be born early or late compared to gender.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1455020 tn?1481740791
Blank
natasha2004 commented on KeeLolo's status
4 hrs ago
1455020 tn?1481740791
Blank