Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Having a boy but had a dream it was a girl.

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

So last night I had a dream that when the baby was delivered the doc told me it was a girl.  My husband and I were in shock because we were told it was a boy. We only had baby clothes for boy. Lol

Has anyone else had dreams like this?  Could it ready be?...
My first baby dream was a girl and it was so real, after that I kept dreaming boy then a few girl. When I got my ultrasound done it was a girl.
Pregnancy causes tons of weird dreams! I had a dream I was in labor and when I finally got to see my baby I had delivered a litter of kittens. I also have dreams about floods,zombies and dreams about ordering food at my favorite restaurant! Lol
Its best not to let dreams get your hopes up or influence you on any way! Only because of what pregnancy does to your dreams!

But that said there is something to be said for maternal instincts ;)
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
1 hr ago
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy