Aa
A
A
Close
Help with Nausea!!!
Hi I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I've never know nausea like it. Any tips to help please and does more nausea indicate a sex of baby more
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
Oh, that stinks!  I have nausea with my pregnancies too and it's like stomach flu all day long, for weeks.  boo.  Things that help me are to switch my pre natal vitamin to taking it at night time, keeping something in my stomach at all times like crackers, eating a bit more protein like peanut butter, eating crystalized ginger, ginger ale, I've heard B 12 helps (the vitamin).  You can try sea bands (bought at any drug store) too.  Hope it passes quickly for you hon.  Hang in there
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank u hun. That's all great advice I will definitely try it and hopefully it will relieve it abit xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I drank sprite and kept crackers on hand. For me it helped to eat a lot of little snacks/meals.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank u I will try everything x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
When I was pregnant with me first, I was deathly sick. Couldn't keep anything down. This time I feel amazing. It's weird. My doctor told me to only take prenatals that don't have iron in them this time around. I don't know if it's that, but I haven't been sick at all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Oh OK Il check my vitamins to see if they have iron in. Thank u
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I know this post is a bit late i had lots of trouble with this. I tried maxalon,zofran (which was great!) But fruit tingles (the lolly) helped too. Just sucking on them made me feel better! Hope its going well i know it sucks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
4 hrs ago
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
14 hrs ago
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources