I am 39 weeks.. And i am also 5 cent what can I do to get the water to break ?..
I know i have a week to go. But this baby is driving me crazy.. And i would also like the baby to have it's own month since my birth month is Sept.. I this one to have there's in Aug.
You are really close! You could try all the usual ways such as sex, bouncing on an exercise ball, squats. But babies do tend to come when they want verses when we want. It could be any day now though! Fingers crossed its this week!
Thanks i tried..i am trying to see did i left anything out other than walking.. Because it has been raining where I stay at.
My doctor said 4 + centimeter is considered active labor and wouldn't let you leave hospital.  Maybe go to hospital?  They broke my water with my last pregnancy.
You know what i might just do that... My last pregnancy wasn't this bad.. But I think I just ask my doctor could he just do it. Thank you.
Sex and walking helps
With God grace I can do that when the bay come home. Thanks.
Definitely have sex and I know it's TMI but let him nut in you because the semen helps the cervix dilate. My water has it broken on its own with my 1st baby the rest had to be broken lol I've got 4 kids and 10 weeks pregnant with my 5th but yes girl do the booty doo lol make him *** inside you to help get things rollin!
If your 5cm that's active labor mom!
That's what i was thinking with my frist born the hospital wouldn't let anyone leave if they were 3 centimeters dialtated or more
I think sometimes it's normal to feel that way, I have been snapping out at the people I love the most and I care about the most for the smallest things. Now work is another situation, I feel like I'm being yelled at for every little thing and have threatened to quit twice but they have convinced me to stay. I'm only 18 weeks but I've been getting very emotional also. Ive been trying to take things day by day. It's been six years since I have had a child, and with my first pregnancy I didn't work at all because I was on bed rest. Try not to let it stress you so much and if it is getting to be too much talk to those who may not understand.
Active labor! And yes the doctor can break your water , I had to have that with my first born . Good luck !! And congrats