I am having really bad lower back pain
I work in construction. I been carrying  heavy things like 50 lbs of cement and tile and all that stuff .. now i am hurting really bad... but  i have to work, now i am at home waiting for pain to go away i dont know if it is because of the hard work and body just hurting  Or is the bby is in danger
You shouldn't be lifting heaving stuff, when pregnant your work should give u a risk assessment if you cant do the job you normally do they should move you. Get someone else to lift. Go see your GP and they will give you exercises to do to try relieve some pain.
So u think the one hurting might be the bby like not soreness for the hard labor i was doing i am just confuse ..   and thank u for answering ..
Once your pregnant that's a no no to lift so much. I was told if your pregnant you have to put in a request to change how you do your work to make sure you and your baby's health is good. They have to accommodate you and provide a safe environment for you and your baby unless they decide to fire you for being pregnant which isn't allowed but they still would
When you become pregnant your job has to reasonably accommodate you. You should be OK as your not cramping or bleeding but call your Dr and ask about your individual circumstances.
Your body is going throu a lot of changes and hormones are changing the body... but if you have done this job before it's not gunna harm the baby as you get farther along then yes you will need to be careful my doctor said I can continue to do my things I did before like fit women who exercise they can continue throu the pregancy. If sore tired take more rest breaks if works not allowing this then get a note.
Thank you ... my concern was cause my bby stomach change its form .. to top belly to lower and smaller bump i was worrying that i could of cause something bad to the bby and my dr is not in til monday .. just hurts if i do like any kind of pushing or  moving fast i dont understand this preg at all