I just got my result and it says positive one month and 2weeks but.....
Had my test done and it came out positive. Now I vomit a greenish Liquid, temperature always a little high, lazy, dizzy, so sensitive to smells. Am just sick and tired of it all already. Pls it's this suppose to be so cos am jst one month plus?
Well, congratulations.  Are you saying that you are sick?  That's what I'm getting.  You are having significant pregnancy symptoms making you ill.  Talk to your doctor about that especially the throwing up greenish liquid.  that can be bile or stomach acid and you definitely don't want to be at the point of throwing up that.  It's better to drink a lot of water and throw up that rather than your stomach acid.  If you are that ill . . .   definitely speak to someone.  I had morning sickness but not that bad.  I found having something in my stomach at all times helped.  I also made sure to get a fair amount of protein.  Switch vitamins to taking them right before bed, get some crystalized ginger or ginger ale, B12, etc.  It's all worth it in the end but am sorry it is so hard along the way for you!