I was 19 weeks at my last apt Doctor said she is messuring at 17 weeks
The doctor said it could be a chromizone problem or it could be a difference in the ultrasound machines.  I had that test that checks for downsyndrom it came back normal. How what do you think the problem is and what could it be? I'm not big either but I DONT think at 19 weeks that will matter. I don't have periods very rear to have one. So the first ultrasound was how they determined the weeks. I'm 5' 3/8" so 5' at 100 lbs not pregnant the dad is 5'8" 150lbs should be 160 lbs I don't know if this even factors in.
PLEASE help me
I know I was told about 15 weeks that the measurements they took confirms original due date so that I wouldn't have to worry about it again.
I wouldn't worry to much long as baby has good strong heartbeat, mines measuring bigger than he should, they can measure 2 weeks either way the 40 week mark, why its 38-42 week. Baby's grow at different rates, some bigger some smaller. I'm measuring 1 week and 3 days ahead now and they just say he's a big baby. Go by your first u/s for your due date, it's more accurate
I think it can also depend on how.much fluid you are carrying. :)but doc knows best usually. :)