Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Irritation in majora labia

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Irritation in majora labia

I find this so embarrassing to even ask but for few months I've noticed I've been really red and itchy down there. Every time I shave it feels like I cut myself and burns the same way for few hours but I don't have cuts. I'm always very itchy and I can't control so I do itch a lot. Then when I go to the bathroom I notice that itchy part burns a lot. This irritation has been for months now and it's almost everyday. I havent been active about a year and half so I don't see why I have this problem. Also, I used to get brazilians back then and started shaving after.
You probably should ask your doctor. But you may just need to stop shaving until after you have the baby. Our skin can get really sensitive during pregnancy and some women can't tolerate during pregnancy the things that they could before getting pregnant. Good luck!
Go to your doctor to find out what it is.
Avatar n tn
Is it bad to gain 10 more pound then what your suppose to during your pregnacy?
Avatar n tn
Hah, I was quite confused when I read your comment. Turns out I accidentally posted my question in the pregnancy section. I'm not pregnant. Thank you for your response :)
maybe u have an STD then or a yeast inection
It's a thrush.
KeeLolo Well I think it's back to t... Comment
54 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
renae176 commented on renae176's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy