Legs very itchy while pregnant
Hello all, I am a little over seven weeks pregnant and I have the same symptom I had the last time i was pregnant, itchy legs..  has any one ever heard of this or gone through this experience?  They are always itchy, isn't this a weird pg symptom??  
You could research PUPPPs, but it seems like it's too early to get that.  I had PUPPPs with DS but it didn't start until about 36 weeks - it was the most horrible itchy rash I've ever experienced and nothing cures it except giving birth.  I had the rash on my lower belly, my wrists, and ankles.  I would wake up from a dead sleep and just need to itch.  It was terrible!  

Possibly what you're experiencing is just major dry skin that is being exaggerated by the pregnancy...?  Try getting some really intense moisturizing lotion and apply several times a day if need be.  Also, depending on where you live, it's a dry time of year in cold weather climates right now so that might be contributing to it too.

Sorry I can't help more!
My arms itched really bad most of my pg.  I was never really sure whether it was a weird pg symptom or just dry skin but now that I'm not pg anymore, the itching is gone and we still have the same dry weather.  

I googled it a couple of times but the only thing I found on it talked about itching all over and not just in one area.  

Hang in there.  Congrats on your pg.  

I am in my 25th week of pregnancy and am starting to suffer from really bad dry, itchy skin on lmy upper legs, mostly thighs and buttocks. Its so dry that the skin is cracked and leaving brown shaded marks where the skin has become very dry. Am using E45 cream wash and lotion, the past 3days which has helped soothe the itch but the dryness seems to be getting worse and spreading to my lower legs. Feels as if all the moisture in my skin has been sapped away.  Help!

i know exactly how you feel, i now have small red bumps from scratching so much.  I am now 12 weeks pregnant and it just doesn't go away.  I had this when i was pregnant with my daughter, just can't believe it's back.  I have tried jergens, cocoa butter, but nothing seems to work, i just keep scratching..  :(
I have itchy legs too...i dont know why.  However, my itchiness is kind of all over, back arms and legs.....I am 14 1/2 weeks pregnant.  I havent tried anything to fix so I cant be much help there, just wanted you to know that ur not alone, lol...it is not pleasant though~!
THE ONE DAY THEY ITCHED SOOO BAD IT FELT LIKE I HAD A RASH OR SOMETHING. BUT IT COMES AND GOES. AROUND MY BREASTS GET REALLY ITCHY. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THATS A SYMPTOM. MIGHT JUST BE DRY SKIN CUZ I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO BATHE MORE THEN I EVER DID BEFORE. I USED TO BATH EVERY OTHER DAY. NOW I DO EVERY SINGLE DAY, SOMETIMES MORNING AND NIGHT SO I CAN GET TO SLEEP EASIER. BUT YES, I GET THOSE ITCHY LEGS. AND YES IT IS A WEIRD SYMPTOM. BUT I PERSONALLY THINK THEY ARE ALL WEIRD SYMPTOMS,   =)
I have a friend who also got the itchiness on her legs and arms.  She asked her dr what was best to use for it and all they told her was vitamin e rich moisturisers and that it would go away after pregnancy.   :(   I get so itchy specially when i'm laying on the bed at night, i'm constantly scratching and my husband tells me to sleep at the couch, lol...  I definately made my skin get the red bumps all from just scratching, pretty sad huh..  
well this would explain my itching on my legs.. the only thing is that sometimes i find little tiny red bumps that itch so bad and sometimes its just my skin.  I try to find the bumps to show people what itches and then they are always gone! so i dont know if i just give myself the bumps from scratching or what but its terrible and just when it seems like it went away it always just acts up again the next day, its weird because with me its always at night and after i get out of the shower in the morning otherwise i dont even notice it! im 16 weeks pregnant.. about to go nuts lol
i have really really itchy legs there covered in red dots i scratch all night and when i lay on the couch
I am 32wks pregrant and my third pregnacy, I didn't have no itching problems with my two boys and I now have a girl I wonder if it is R/T girl pregrancy which is high estrogen level in the system possible mine and hers?????????????? funny my legs thighs itch so bad I can't get relief until I shower sometimes X2 a day
The itchyness is most likely from dry skin.  Showering more will help short term, but could make your skin dryer.  

I've had it with both pregnancies (my first was a boy, so I doubt it's gender related), and what worked great for me this time is baby oil!  

As soon as you get out of the shower, rub some on your legs (or where ever is itchy), and that should hopefully help!  I decided to try it one day when I was reading the baby oil bottle, we had a few bottles but never used any in the 2 years we've had our son.  I was amazed how well it worked!
I am 14.5 weeks and have this very same issue...reading these made me feel a lot better to tell myself until I see my Dr, it is common and most likely NOT puppps......too early.....it started on my inner thigh now it is on both inner thigs, one boob and one side of belly....its not that unbearable YET but i feel like it is now moving to more areas....tiny red bumps sorta like the ones on the back of my arms but those ones dont itch and I have had since a kid.....mine too go away when I want to show people and mostly itch at night I am fine all day at work...around week 7, shaving my legs started to bother me and itch now this....fun fun!
hi.. im just 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant but two of my toes have gone bright red swellon and really itchy. and its doing my head in because i cant put shoes or socks on!! can some please tell me how to stop the itchys and swelling go way..  many thanks
I'd go see the doc the itching in feet ect can also  be a sign of something wrong with your liver
does anyone no what i can use on my legs they are so itchy and worse in the night.
im not sure if I'm pregnant but i missed my period in november completely..but then i bled in december but my legs have been sooo itchy to the point that i make them bleed and having back aches all the time..so I'm guessing i should take a test?
I feel the same way. I itch above both of my ankles. It isn't going away at all.  I put the anti itch cream on it which relieves the itch a while then comes back.  I did not have this symptom with my son and now that I am having a girl I started itching around the 36th week and now I am 39 wks along. Can't wait til I have this baby so no more itching.

--Reply:)