Light bleeding in 17 week pregency
Hi  ladies  .i  am  almost  17  weeks  pregnunt  .but I am  sporting  .it's  Brown  colour blood.is  this  normal.my  husband  thinks having  sex is  not bad  in  pregency  .but I  think  I  am  spotting  because  of sex.  Plz answer
Most likely it's from sex. It is safe to have sex, unless told not to by your Dr. If it's not a lot, not bright red and no pain it shouldn't be a concern.
Thxx. Sex is  bad  in  pregency  .even  if  it's  3  times in month.I  think  my  husband  can  better  wait after baby is  born
Sex is absolutely SAFE and GOOD for pregnancy. Only bad if your Dr. has you to obstain from it during your pregnancy. The spotting that you are experiencing may be from the sensitivity in your cervix that is also producing more blood to support baby. Be cautious of you experience bright red blood, or cramping that lingers. Brown blood usually indicates that it is old blood and is not a cause for alarm. Wishing you all the best and Congrats
Thxx  .thankgod I am not sporting anymore  . But i stop having sex too. My husband is not happy with that .but I think he can understand.