Low blood pressure
I have been feeling sick and dizzy, my midwife has told me to eat more but small and often and drink plenty of water and to rest but how long do I need to tests? It's been 3 days now dizzyness has gone but still have a headache can should I take longer to rest or can I return to work?
Do you mean low blood sugar?  That is often related to our food and was thinking this was why your midwife recommended more frequent meals.  I'd see an OB if this persists.  Midwives are great but not doctors.  I had the opposite of high blood pressure with my first pregnancy.  I got weekly BP checks to monitor it.  Not sure of complications of low blood pressure on pregnancy but if you are dizzy, that's a cause for concern due to falling.  I'd see a true MD to discuss this.  good luck