Missed period but negitive home pregnancy test
I always get my period every 28 days, never late.  This month I am almost a week late but when I took a home pregnancy test it came out negative.  I had a miscarriage a few months ago and desperately am trying to get pregnant.  I am afraid that I am stressing myself out so much that it is causing my period to be late.  I also feel extremely emotional, crying everyday that I will never have a baby.  Has anyone ever experienced this?
I was to start my monthly around the 23rd of Feb and didn't so a week late i took a home preg test and it was neg  i still didn't have it so 2 days later I took a nother home test and it was positive a really thin line but positive so the next day I went to the doc and she took blood and its neg.  The next day I took another home test and its neg.  that all was last week,  I still havn't had my monthly and I am 2 weeks late.  I have never been more then 1 week late.  So what should I do could I still be or not?  Plz help me
  Deedee
hii..

I am on siphene and duphaston to get pregnant, as i have a history of irregular periods. i usually get periods on 26-28 day, but this time around it has been 32 days without it. I took a home pregnancy test and was negative.
Has anybody faced this situation? What is i dont get periods and am not pregnant also?
nice to see that im not alone. i had a miscarriage in january 2008. i was devastated since this wasnt my first time. i had had an ectopic in 2005. so now march '08 i am 10 days late. i dont know what it is . my boyfriend says its now psycological since i want a baby so much so my head is messing with me. hpt tests before my period was due showed a faint line and when my period was due it was proper nagative, all ten of them nagative. help me please!
I had a miscarriage just before christmas. My cycle is usually 28 days exactly. I always know when I will be starting. On the 2nd of April I was supposed to start but didn't. It is now April 18th and I still have not started. I have lots of the symptoms, but every test that I have taken has been negative. My husband is sure that I am pregnant because I am so late. I am scared of having another miscarriage. What do you think?
sa55y1: hi all im from Reading England, i have been trying to concieve for 3 months nowm i had my last period on 6th july im now 5 days late ive tested but came up neg!!! i have 2 children already girl 6 an boy 3 they are my life n soul. sounds silly but i guess i could say both pregs wer unexpected only symptom i got was a missed period so even as a mother of 2 im still not entirly sure what signs to look for!!! is anyone experiencing the same. much appreciated xxx
Today is Oct 8th 2008. I have not had my period since Aug 17th 2008. I have many signs of pregnancy: tired, emotional, sore breasts, i sometimes feel sick to my tummy, and I have to pee ALL the time. I have taken 2 HPTs one on Oct 3rd and one yesterday on oct 7th. Both tests have come back negitive. My periods range from 28 to 30 days but I NEVER miss my period for this long.I am not under any unusual stress. Am I testing too soon? i know with my first child by the time i went to the Dr. he said I was about 6 weeks along. Should I wait for a couple more days and then test again if I don't get my period by then or should I go to the Dr and see what they say? Please help!
Brandi and Savi243

I suspect you're definately pregnant. That's 52 days late! You did mention the list of positive signs.... Congrats!
Savi243, what is the latest update, hope you can give us the wonderful news that you're now PG.  
I've had 2 pregnancies, one resulting in my 11 year old son (nothing to it), another one a year ago resulting in a missed-abortion and my husband and I have been trying since. My menstrual cycles have been very regular anywhere between 28-29 days apart for years. Approximately 6 months ago I was diagnosed with Thyroid and have been prescribed med to level my numbers. My cycles have shifted some but never like this current month. I'm 5 days late, but no symptoms what so ever in addition to the 2 HPT resulting -. I'm more concerned with it being signs of something else going wrong. I want to be as positive as some of you ladies out there, but I tend to be more realistic and right at this minute I just needed to vent a bit since the uncertainty is just driving me off the charts! I don't mind it I'm not PG since I leave all my health decisions to the Lord, but waiting is the worst part of it in my opinion.
hi i bleed 5 days early (never early maybe late day or 2) only bled 1 day (usually bleed 5-7 days) then done tests got faint line then 2 days later no cramps or bleeding got neg test then been losing weight on scales but stomach is getting bigger would be bout 6 weeks now but tests still neg doc urine test neg too but how did i get faint line if not preg or could i be preg anyone ever had anything like this really want answers doc just laughed and said strange to bleed and still be pregnant i feel like i'm going mad
hi, i was 13 days late went to the doc did the pregnancy test, it came back negative on the 15th day i started what i thought was my period, but it only came for 2 days, extremely light, having headaches, upset stomach, hungry all the time and still feeling preggy, when should i go back to do the test, i also am so gassy and bloated and confused!  HELP!!!
Hi, Me and my huesband have recently got married and although we are young we are trying to get pregnant....I always have my periods on time but this time I am late!!! My period should have started on the 30th of July and now it is Aug 14th... I am  not real sure of symptoms...increased appetite, sometime little nausea but not often, a little weight gain and thats it....I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all of them are negative...I am a stay at home wife and only 19 so I am not stressed and should have a very healthy uterus...I don't understand .... can I be pregnant?
this month i didn't get my period, in time, but i hope it won't come it is painful not to mention that you have to change stuff like sanitary towels it is disgusting, i hope it won't come again, i'm glad it is late.....i do not intend to get pregnant but to have a child is a gift of God, however i'm not very happy with periods presence it makes me sick in the stomach i feel no pains at all this month usually i have pms a week before , now i feel nothing so i presume its not coming, i am eating just vegetables and i am exercise 20 mins 3 times a day but the exercise is heavy even for a 10 mins exercise.... i have done ultrasound which is normal, breast exam is normal, and ca 125 all normal so if period doesn't come i shouldn't be concerned just assume that i'm not ovulating, so i can rest my mind if i don't menstruate at all..?
i mean three times a week. but i do it excessivly. i do not care if periods come or not usually i don't get to obsessive about it.... it happened that i do routine exams and they were normal so i think i shouldn' worry... i read on the net that this ha\ppens often when somone is not ovulating.
sorry i thought this group was about amenhorrea, oops! sorry again... if anyone knows about where i have to post or a community of this problem please give me the link, thanks!
I hand my last period on the oct. 7th and this was 2 days late my normal period should have been on the 5th. then i spotted on the 26th and 27th of oct.  it is now nov. 14th and i havent had a period i have bad pains on my right lower stomach on and off every day, should i be worried, i took a ept about 6 days ago it was neg. what shoud i do. plzz help.  
my last period was in november and in december i has unprotected sex.. welll i used the pull out method. After i did that i never recieved my period for decmeber and now it is january. I took a home pregnancy test and it turned out negatice. I have very little symptoms  just the head ache, tiredness, moody  and i keep getting the butterfly feeling and air bubble feeling in my stmach can any one help me?
big question for someone...39 years old 43 days late tubes tied 18 years ago..pregnancy test are negative along with the blood test..ultrasound showed it was not tubal if i was pregnant..can any one tell me something to do.also blood work shows normal hormone levels which means i am not in premenapause......freakin out
To all..

Ok so i am very confused. I am now a week late and can honestly say i have had a very reg period. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he has always "pulled out" (sorry for the TMI). I am 19 and he is my first sexual partner and i have heard that when you first start having intercourse it can change your cycle? I feel like i am just worring to much because we have just started having sex in Jan. I need some answers because i have taken 3 tests which were all neg.. I am debating on weather to see a doc or if i am just overreacting.. I have also had slight breast tenderness and dizziness and tired?

Please respond
Ok let me just tell you that I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 15. I'm not going to lie it's a little hard but I could honestly tell you that my daughter is the very best thing that ever happened to me I love her with all my heart and there isn't a thing in this world I wouldn't do for her. I know you might feel scared and even lonely but a baby really is a blessing. Try to remain positive because you really do have lots of options and I'm not just talking out of my *** because I've been through this but I think you will be ok. AND if you are not pregnant please get on some type of birth control. Good luck to you and take care.
ok so this is the story.. last last month January 18 i got my period., and the following month February 18 i also got my period., so my boyfriend and I were in TTC.. on march 5 & 7 we got sex and he ejaculated in me.. then after 6 days I had lower back pain and craps., i bloat sleepy most of the time., and it became really hard for me to sleep at night... but during the day I sleep most of the time., so that's what I've notice in me.. and then i supposed to get my period on MARCH 18.. but i didn't got any.. up until a week., exactly 1 week.. (March 25) i took a pregnancy test and in came out "NEGATIVE" but up until now i still don't have my period.. today is march 29.. so im a little confused., idk what to think., idk if im pregnant or what? can you please help me... do you think im pregnant??
I always get my period every 28 days, never late. This month I am almost a week late but when I took a home pregnancy test it came out negative.  I had a miscarriage last December 23rd and desperately trying to get pregnant. I am afraid that I am stressing myself out so much that it is causing my period to be late. I also feel extremely emotional, crying in infancy everyday that I will never have a baby. Dose anyone have any suggestion what shall i do other than consulting a gyneac...plzzz help
I am at day 30 of my cycle this month.  I average 27 day cycles, have never missed a period, and we had sex right around my ovulation time.

I have taken 2 hpt's, one this morning and one three days ago, and they were both negative.  

The only preg symptoms I've had are mild cramps that went away a couple days ago, a queasiness whenever I get hungry, and a growing metallic taste in my mouth the last couple days that's nearly constant now.  Oh, and presence of CM keeps making me have to check to see if I started my period every time I go to the bathroom.  I'm tearful, but that could just be pms too.

I'm hoping that I am pregnant, but I was disheartened by taking - tests that are supposedly accurate before you even miss a period.  I am definitely late now so why isnt it showing +?  Either my period has to start insanely late VERY SOON because I've never missed it and I'm 39 years old, or else I am pregnant without detectable hCG levels so far!
Iam 10 days late on my period i usually get it the 27 or 28..i have been feelin some of the pregnancy sypmtoms but yet the test that i took came out negative.idk if i should go to the doctors or wait??
My period is 3 days late...and I have tried a HPT and came back negative and tried it on the period due date....I phoned the doctor and she said that I have tried the HPT too soon...and I went to another doctor and he said that HPT are 100%.But my period is very regular 28 cycle and never missed a month. I am having pregnancy symptoms and I am really worried because we want a baby. Please there is someone happened to them like this too please help me?
my period has been pretty regular for over a year now. and i'm 3 days late now. my tummy has been crampin like i'm about to start but nothin no blood at all. i've been rly sick to my tummy for the past couple of weeks on and off throgh out the day. and i get rly dizzy. and my lower bacck has been hurtin rly bad. i've also been sleepin a little more lately. i've taken test but they were neg, idk if i am or not i doubt it!
I haven't had my august and september period meaning I missed my 2 month period and my lower back pain always hurts, also I'm experiencing vaginal discharge (sometimes color white and sometimes yellowish but there's no itching or burning pain) for 1 week now. I've tried a pregnancy test just today and the result was negative. Could I be pregnant? By the way, me and my boyfriend always do the withdrawal method to prevent pregnancy, is it an effective prevention method or there is a possibility that I can still be pregnant?..
Hello everyone.....
my hubby and I have been TTC FOR 3 years now, we have gone for every test and all came up clear. but ,,,, i am still not pregnant. My period was due on the 20 April 2011, it is now the 30 April 2011 and still no sign of it. I have a little spotting on the 20 April (dark brown) i did a HPT on 19 April 2011 but it was NEG  :-( . i have some symptoms like sore nipples and a little cramping in my tummy section, also dry skin and a few extra facial pimples, which is very unusal.
Am i testing too early or am i getting my hopes up again ??
hi hun mine and our stories sound the same ,
first of all i came of the pill in december as me and my fiance decided to try for another baby as i want them close together (i have 1 daughter aged 19 months) .....i had a period on dec 31st 2010 then  after that i didnt have 1 for a whole 8 weeks which i came on 25th feb 2011 , then in march i also had my period which was on the 29th so 4 days late ....we are now in may and i have had no period in april what so ever .......i am now on day 39 without a period i have done about 6 HPTS which have all come back negative ....i have some symptoms like really tender boobs when i push them and also tummy ache which feels like my period will come but it doesnt....also i am tired alot and have been eating a bit more on some days then my appetite will fade on others and i wont eat alot and i am SUPER emotional more so than before i just cry at everything ....i am getting so down with the fact i get negative results but still no sign of period ....i am so desperate for another baby if i am not pregnant the hold up of this period is holding up the trying to get pregnant and the worst thing is everyone around me all my friends are pregnant and alli see on adverts in shops is pregnancy related items :( anyone got any suggestions ???? xxx
I am now 22 days late and have had 3 neg hpt and 1 neg blood test on 6/10. I have always had a regular cycle and I  have been experiencing insomnia, cramping and sometimes moody.  Should I retest and if so when.
Have anything changed? Are you pregnant or did you get your period?
This is a great site, i am going threw some of the same symptoms as alot of you women, cramps, headaches, hungry, fatigue,moody,and tender breast with the matalic taste in my mouth. but my blood and urine test were negative.. what is up with this im going crazzzy..
I had a period that lasted less than a day this month, my last full period was on 9/14/2011-9/17/2011. I had sex 4 times since that period. My first pregnancy 8 years ago was undetected via urine test for 5½ months of my pregnancy.. I was 23 weeks pregnant when I found out. I did a HPT and a negative result. My breasts have been tender for last week ½, I have been bloated and some slight cramping but nothing. my moods have been up and down for a couple weeks. I have been more tired.. and some nausia.. HELP!!
I'm 27 and had a miscarriage I'n July this year, i knew i was pregnant but kept getting negative urine tests i swear the doctor thought i was crazy. Well at 5 weeks pregnant i got a positive which i was happy to get.4 days later i miscarried. Prior to this pregnancy i had an eptopic which resulted I'n my left tube being removed this was I'n September 2009, I'n febuary 2009 i miscarried and I'n october 2007 had a lil boy who is now 4.
My last period was September 20 2011 and lasted 5 days ending on my birthday. It was lighter then usual and not as heavy and i usually bleed heavy for 7 days. I am now 52 days since start date of last period and i feel pregnant i have done 6 tests all negative and had a urine test at doctors with a negative result. I have to wait 2 more weeks before they will do a blood test. I cry alot and feel depressed over last miscarriage, my breast have grown and u have put on 2.5kg I'n 10 days mind you i have been on Jenny Craig and went from zero exercise to 4 times a week for 45mins each week. Since my last period i have gained atleast 6kg snd up almost 2 sizes. I just feel i am.
Any ideas??
Oh and all the wait is on stomach bum and boobs, I'm from a size 8-10 to a 14 just
Me too trying to get pregnant from last for months. I have irregular periods,
I went to the doc and he adviced me to take Duphaston for 6 months to regular my periods. in October (first month I took Duphaston )and I got my periods in 28 days. in this month I'm still withing for my periods and it is 30 days. Today I took clearblue HPT and it was negative. I'm just worring .  Has anyone ever experienced this?
I went through just the same! I had my seconf miscarriage in July. I am 39 and we are desperately hoping every month is our lucky month to be pregnant but disappointment comes instead! I am and always have been regular to the day give or take a day sometimes but this month I am late. I was due 25th november and I am now only two days late but I did a test and it came back negative again. No signs of period and I'm not sure if I have signs of pregnancy either?! I hate the waiting!!! Hope some good news comes your way, I'll keep waiting but trying very hard not to think about it!
Hi I am trying for a baby I've took loads of bots and they have come out saying I am not pregs but I've got two kids and both of them I found out I was 6 and a half months gone and I did about 10 maybe 11 hot and they al said neg and now I'm 22 days late and I get back pains fill sick now and then and all I want to do is sleep and again I've done hpt and it's saying I'm not pregs I did a blood test with both of my girls but it said I wasn't so now I just got to wait and see
hi i had a miscarige last year in sept i ad a light period in november 13th n had a heavy period 23rd dec and i am now 5 days late i have ad low pains feeling sick and head aches dry mouth i have took 3 preg test n all come out neg and dunno watt to do???
I had a misscarage in august 11 and found out that I had ulsers on my ovries I was devostated when I miscarried, since then I waited for my periods to get back to normal and tryd again, could them ulserd affect me gettin pregnant?, I am 13 days late this month never usualy late and I've took 4 home pregnancy tests all negative, what should I do I am really scared that if I am pregnant the ulsers on my ovarys will cause me to have a misscarage again :/ help!!!
Hello everyone, okay so im we days past my last period, I'm 5 days late took a pregnancy test and came back (-) so I dunno it's weird, I have 3 other children and with my last one I took 3 pregnancy tests and the first 2 were negative and the 3rd one was (+) so I'm just gonna wait again till next week and see if I start or I'll take another test. My periods are usually regular and have it around the same time every month so it's weird were 5 days late?? But I dunno well see!! Wish you all luck!!!
My cycle is also very regular and 28 days. But I'm now five days late and have taken two tests that both came out -. My best friend had the same. Thing happen but after SEVEN WHOLE WEEKS she took another one and it was positive. She went to the dr. And she is now 8.5 weeks :) so idk about those stupid hpt.s. they aren't very accurate
Is this true?  I'm totally headed to the dr...  I'm 9 days late, and 6 negative tests later, I'm going in.
Last week i missed my period for the scond time in the row, taken another 2 HPT both negetive, i dont know whats going on, im not stressed or anything... Starting to feel sick in the tummy again tho like i did when i missed my first one looks like im heading into the doctors later this week.
My period is always regular but now is a week late, and me and my fiance are trying for a baby. When we realised i missed my period we were both happy, but didnt want to get our hopes up, and went and purchased a home test. But every single morning for the past four days, every test has read negative and i just feel like a failure. ive been feeling sick, dizzy, small aches below my tummy, tierdness, back ache.. pretty much everything. But august last year, saddly i had an abortion as i was to young, i was not checked over after, in the hospital but i was just sent home. in agony. I was bleeding for nearly 3weeks straight and up to last month, within my period there is still tissue coming out also. This scares me, as if i am to be pregnant and there is anything still inside me, i do not want any type of complications.
My partner just tells me to relax and just keep waiting, but im loosing sleep over this.
Hello I had a misscarrige on December 25th off 2011 and now I have not had a period sence may 14th & in 12 days that will make 2 months, I took another pregnancy test and there all saying neg & Idk what I should do? I'm lost I never ever miss my periods.
I am 5 days late. Usually always on time. Maybe 1 day late once or twice a year but never this late. I have 3 children. Had my tubes tied in 2008 then untied 2010. Been trying to conceive but nothing yet. Took 2 pregnancy tests 1 this morning and 1 last night both negative. Could I be pregnant. Really want another baby.
I have a pretty Normel cycle 28days
It's been 32days and my friend never arrived.
I have periode like cramps. Nausea. Bloated.
Huangry. But cant eat. Me and my hubby's Been trying for 5years! So where pretty Xcited"
I took three preggo test. 2 came back Neg:
1 Posstive. I'm going CRAZY! Some one help
Hi everyone i am 27 years old i had a period in Nov.2012. I had no period in Dec.2012 so i took two testes a week apart and both came back negative. In the middle of Jan.2013 i had two periods one week apart but the last period i had in the secound week it was off and on and bownish and light pink can someone please tell me what is that about or can someone help me with some advice?
i had pregnyl shot 5000iu 11 days ago and my home  pregnancy test today is negative...is this accurate?
i am 23yrs old and its been 1yr of my marriage i have been trying to concive baby. i have pcos ... i habe been taking glouhphage,clomid and dhuphaston and soon my dr aadvice m to take injections gland f.
Can any1 advice me plsss....