Mother's Milk vs. Red Raspberry leaf tea for lactation
Hello ladies,
Curious to know if anyone has used mother's milk or raspberry leaf tea for improved lactation. Which did you find worked best? or which have you heard about the most if haven't done it before.
Thanks!

0
1. Mother's Milk Tea

0
2. Raspberry Leaf Tea
I have never heard of the tea being used for lactation.  I am using it for the muscle toning.  The research I have found indicates fenugreek tablets for lactation, but I have not purchased them yet as I want to see how I can do on my own (had PLENTY with my first).  Sorry doesn't really answer your question!
thank you for replying! yes, i too am using the raspberry leaf tea for toning my uterus for delivery. i did it with my first and found it helpful so figure i'll do the same this time around. i was reading up about it and i have seen many different forms of information saying that it will help after the birth too, not only for helping your uterus shrink back but to help with lactation. there is a tea that has the ingredients to mothers milk with raspberry leaf tea in it together to make one tea.
just curious to know which one is 'stronger' i guess is the word i'm looking for. which works best. i figure i'll do the raspberry since i have it already but if i need more of a boost might switch to the mothers milk to see if i can feel the difference. i've had a breast reduction and am just doing some research now in case i need it later on.
Hmm I may just have to keep buying it then and forget the fenugreek. I did see the mothers milk kind but just went for the tea
: ) great!
I done some research and saw that fenugreek and mothers milk was good also u can talk to ur doc and they are suppose to be able to discuss the best options. Good luck
half a beer is supposed to work wonders too...I've never tried it but heard it works.  Milk thistle too?  Or is that the same as mothers milk (not sure).
Ya beer works. Obviously no more than 1.  
Blessed thistle, mothers milk tea, fenugreek are the more common nonprescription herbal ways to increase supply. Never heard of using red raspberry leaf tea for it.
you should click on the poll for mothers milk then. : )
i have heard about the beer. when I was young my mom had twins and she had them at 27 weeks. since she was so early and they were in the hospital the doctors told her to drink one beer while pumping to encourage let down and flow since her babes were so far away. it worked for her.
i hadn't heard of red raspberry leaf tea until recently either and wanted to get an idea of how well both mothers milk and rrlt worked for mothers who have used it. this is the sort of info websites leave out. how long it takes to work and what sorts of differences mothers saw before and after drinking it. so i thought i'd take a poll from other mothers who may have used the product themselves. kinda like doing my own product research i suppose.
thanks for the replies and i hope to get some clicks on the poll section.
consensus so far is that the raspberry leaf tea is not nearly as popular as the mothers milk for lactation. certainly gets noticed for toning the uterus for prelabour
and delivery