My first pregnancy
I'm scared!!! Like petrified.... I'm with my fiance 11 years and he is so excited!!! I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant and the changes are crazy!!! I'm just scared in general about everything.... I can't rest even though I'm extremely tired lol.... and ideas on helping a fellow momma to be sleep? Xx
Nothing is as scary as becoming a mother for the first time but nothing is more rewarding as becoming a mother as well. Every emotion will run in your mind no matter what. I'm 12 weeks today and second child on the way. In the end everything will work out and you'll see its hard at first but worth every minute it. Trust me it goes fast. My first child is 4 years old and she starts starts school in September
It's totally natural to feel this way. To get some rest you can take unisom. I only take a half and that seems to help relax me enough. I'm number 6 and scared. Goes to show you can be scared for different reasons. But like said above motherhood is great and they do grow fast. My oldest will be 16 this fall! Good luck to you and try and relax.
I agree wit babyboo2013....im 24wks...n finally having my boy:)!!
What is unisom and does anyone know if I can get it in Ireland??? I need something to help me sleep at night otherwise I'll crash
Unisom is a sleep aid that is safe to take when pregnant. Im not sure if you can get it there. But it's sold on amazon. Maybe ask your dr for something to help.
It's only natural to be scared. I was/am too and this is also my first! Just remember you're not alone. :)