Nervous and confused
Well where do i start i am 22 yrs old and engaged. My fiance and i have unprotected sex and last monthe my period acted funny I was vomitting and nasueas tired and very irritable. This month I got my period for 3 days Wierd because my usual cycle is 7  heavy days. The first day it was extremely heavy the 2nd was extremely light almost non existant. And the third I didnt even have to where a tapon it wasnt even enough to come onto a panty liner. I am nervous because i am not sure if this is a miscarriage or i am actually pregnant. I also have been feeling a weird bubbly fluttering feeling in my stomach, I do not sleep well at night it is like the fluttery feeling gets stronger. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet. But i have felt like this before and the doctors told me it was nothing. Please someone if you could help I would really appreciate it.
The only thing you can do is take a test and see!:)
took a home test this morning. I feel like it might be a little to early for the hormone to show up in  the test. Thank you for the advise.
Most of the time a test will work from the day your period is due. I was 10 days late before I finally got my positive so even if negative I'd give it another week and test again. Good luck x
I took the ept test 4 days before my missed period it showed 2 lines the second line was very light but its still a positive!!! Good luck I hope I get the answers u are hoping for