Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Nervous and confused

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Nervous and confused

Well where do i start i am 22 yrs old and engaged. My fiance and i have unprotected sex and last monthe my period acted funny I was vomitting and nasueas tired and very irritable. This month I got my period for 3 days Wierd because my usual cycle is 7  heavy days. The first day it was extremely heavy the 2nd was extremely light almost non existant. And the third I didnt even have to where a tapon it wasnt even enough to come onto a panty liner. I am nervous because i am not sure if this is a miscarriage or i am actually pregnant. I also have been feeling a weird bubbly fluttering feeling in my stomach, I do not sleep well at night it is like the fluttery feeling gets stronger. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet. But i have felt like this before and the doctors told me it was nothing. Please someone if you could help I would really appreciate it.
Most of the time a test will work from the day your period is due. I was 10 days late before I finally got my positive so even if negative I'd give it another week and test again. Good luck x
The only thing you can do is take a test and see!:)
took a home test this morning. I feel like it might be a little to early for the hormone to show up in  the test. Thank you for the advise.
I took the ept test 4 days before my missed period it showed 2 lines the second line was very light but its still a positive!!! Good luck I hope I get the answers u are hoping for
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
KeeLolo commented on Shannon79's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy