Pls help me
Hi ladies so yesturday i went for my check-up iam 39 weeks and the baby's head is down there its painful to walk.the baby is 3.3kg but my Dr Said i can deliver naturaly but the baby can't be more Than 3.5 if it does hé is doing c-section as m trying to do vbac and They can't induse me. So he gave me till the 3rd of june my due date,if the baby doesnt come hé is doing c-section which i don't wish for. Is there anything i can do to get this baby coming Pls advice.Many thanks
You should be able to give birth natrual. No need for a c-section, because of baby's weight. Try waking, and sex to induce.
Why dont your doctor give injection for induce. If no pain there is injection available to induce.
Walking and squatting helps.For some nipple stimulation also works. I was suggested castor oil for my first baby by doctor,but i feel anything natural is better. I took 1-2 spoons of castor oil, and my water broke next morning. But my baby didnt come down,so had to go for a c section.All the best.
I think your Dr is being ridiculous 3.5 kg baby is not the reason for a csection in my opinion.  
I feel like iam being robed again to do c-section hé Said he can't induce me because of previous c-section.i really dnt know what to do cuz is late to get another gynee.
You have the right to refuse a C section. Just keep that in mind. The weight of the baby from what your describing does not mean you need a C section.
There's no weight limit, only if they determine it's not safe. Your choice. my son was 4.8kg when he was born and I delivered him using hypnobirthing and gas. Walking and Sex worked for me! Good luck
My son was 9lbs 4 oz and he was delivered vaginally, Dr never even mentioned C-section. But walking and sex should help speed up the process
Walk a lot. Since it hurts is there a pool you can go to and walk around in it? It will help a little with the pain, it won't be quite as effective as just walking, but it will still help getting you babies head to press on the cervix. I feel like you doc is trying to pull the rug out from under you. A 3.5kg baby isnt big, that us average. "The average birth weight for babies is around 7.5 lb (3.5 kg), although between 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg) is considered normal. In general: Boys are usually a little heavier than girls. First babies are usually lighter than later siblings"
Also some doctors will induce for a vbac, but they monitor much closet. My doctor was willing to wait up to a week after my daughter's due date and induce very carefully. I also had GD with my daughter.
How is everything? Some people also swear by pedicures at the end of pregnancy :)
Chiropractic adjustment!! There are ligaments that hold baby high in place that sometimes don't relax as they should. Find one who works with pregnant women and I swear it'll work! Good luck momma!
Hi ladies just want to update you i had a beautiful perfect little angel on the 4th of june as my due date was 3rd june. I started to have contractions but not consistent enough to get things going and i was not progressing at all i ended up with c section and it went Very Well Thanks to God and i feel better already m recovering Very Well and the baby is health and Gorgeous.thank u all for support and advice They mean a lot.wishing everyone all the best stay blessed.