Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Pregnancy

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Pregnancy

I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he told me that's I was 6weeks 1 day pregnant but yesterday when I went to the restroom it was like if I have my period and I went to the hospital and they do me a vaginal ultrasound but it was to early to hear the heart beat and later the doctor come and told me that the sack was empty that I have to make an appt. with my OB..I don't know what to think I'm so scary I don't know if I lost the baby.
Were you bleeding or just cramping? By now you should at least see a fetal pole and a hearbeat
Avatar n tn
Vaginal bleeding and cramps but at the hospital tell me I was 6 weeks preg that's I didn't know what to think by these time I suppose to have 8 weeks 5 days the doctor told me my due date was on sept 9.
Thinker84... I'm really sorry to tell you, it sounds like you lost the baby. At 8weeks 5days there should be a little one moving around with a heartbeat. Even if the first doctor was off with the dating by two weeks, you would be 6weeks and they would have seen a fetal pole and heartbeat yesterday. Did you make an appointment with your OB? I am really sorry, i've lost babies myself, I know the pain. Big hugs to you. May god be
with you right now.
Avatar n tn
Yeah I have an appt. on Monday ii think is to early to detect the baby my first day of may last MP was on 11/19/2012 but I was on Depo BC for 3 yrs I stop using it on December 2011 and I got my period on July 2012 so I don't nkow what to think I'll just wait until Monday..Thank you I appreciate your comments may god bless you =)
Avatar n tn
Well my lmp started 11/18 and I am due Aug 24 and when I was 8wks they did an ultrasound and I saw the baby and heard its heartbeat so you definitely should have. Hopefully all is well for you. Please keep us posted
Avatar n tn
Every thing will be fine the early you get a scan they can be wrong as the scan doesn't see everything till 10 week mark so they can be wrong
Don't stress eat well and do everything your ment to while pregnant..trust me everything will be fine love xx
My lmp was 10/11. At 8 weeks I saw the baby and saw the heartbeat. Sorry :(
MH Community Mgr ... Comment
2 mins ago
renae176 commented on renae176's status
renae176 Has anyone else wrote MH an... Comment
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy