Sciatic pain
I'm only 9 weeks pregnant and am starting to experience sciatic pain. It's excruciatingly painful and is already affecting my everyday life.
Is it normal to experience sciatica this early in pregnancy? And what can I do to alleviate the pain?
Oh no.  I've had this.  Not related to pregnancy but in general, I've had this.  What helps when not pregnant is stretching, a heating pad, ibuprofen.  When pregnant . . .  stretch and try the heating pad and hope baby moves.  You are really early to have sciatica due to the baby (who is super tiny at this point).  Hope this gets better fast.  good luck
I am now 34 weeks and I've been experiencing sciatic nerve pain for the past month. The only relief I get is from an ice pack. It's caused from the extra fluid in the body caused by pregnancy. Yes, it's early for you to experience the sciatic nerve pain already. I read that if you have it that early it my be caused by overweight before pregnancy. Try sleeping with your hands open as well. Or ask your ob for finger splints.
Yes girl I'm 9 weeks and 1 day and I have it also it goes from the lower part of my back all the way down into my legs it hurts so bad I have a massaging thing that I usually massage my back with to get it to stop If I stand longer than 5/10 minutes it'll come on fast and it hurts I had so much trouble falling asleep last night bc of this and I still have it now
A chiropractor or massage therapist can help alleviate the pain. Also you can use a lacrosse ball or tennis ball and roll it around in the affected area between your back and the wall.  Also make sure you stretch your hip flexors.
I actually tried the massage and it didn't do anything I'm gonna try to go get adjusted or something.