Should I worry
I never heard the baby heart beat or saw it yet. Everytime I went to the doctor they just took blood tested me for everything and urine test and felt my stomach etc.  but my doctor  preferred me to wait 12 weeks to hear and do my ultrasound. So everything is fine I feel normal. Just sore breast n heart burn. But my question is should I worry ? My should be okay. ? My appt will be Friday coming up
It's common for OB's that don't do an internal ultrasound in the first trimester to wait to attempt a heart beat till 12 weeks with the Doppler. It doesn't mean anything is wrong, but they like to wait vs give a mom a scare if they can't get a strong one before 12 weeks.

My OB always warned me at my early apt it was perfectly normal to not hear a heartbeat with a Doppler until 12ish weeks so not to worry if it sounded weak or they couldn't find it.