Smell of milk everywhere??!!
35+3 and most of the day all i can smell is milk!! Already have a 14 month old running about so yes he gets a cup of milk during the day... Doesn't always finish it. However before and for rest of day all I can smell is milk. Anyone else experience anything like this?!
nope.  I've not heard of that.  Is it gross or are you okay with it?  I do know the nose becomes so much more sensitive when pregnant.  I could smell broccoli two houses away when pregnant!  (exagerating a little there but you know what I mean)  That was NOT okay because it gagged me.  That was totally a pregnancy thing as I like broccoli when not pregnant.  Anyway, the nose knows.  Not sure why you have the milk smell going but pregnancy sure is weird sometimes!
I'm 36+3 atm so was just wondering if its a sign of anything. I love milk so it's not an issue. I had just heard that before some women went into labour they started smelling baby related smells. That was all. Went for a shower earlier and smelt milk from myself but no leakage or anything.
Hm, I'm pretty sure that is a myth.  :>)  good luck and happy pushing!