Someone please help me!!
I am 27 weeks and I have really really bad heartburn.  It's soo bad I can lay down. It stops me from sleeping. Is there anyway I can get rid of it. Does anyone have any advice on this how to make it better.. it happens so much at night. Someone help
I got a prescription from my dr for zantac. Tums weren't doing it no more
I know it's awful. Milk helped me but I still couldn't lat day. I just propped myself up with pillows & triedto sleep ssitting up.
Tums
Till you go to your Dr tums helped me I had to eat like three at a time ...! My Dr prescribed me something that also helped
I have the worst heart burn ever and tried tums, pepcid my doctor recently told me go to the store and pick up zantac I take one in the morning and one at night. It works wonders. I can actually go about my day and get some sleep at night. Good luck
Try mustard!!! Plain, yellow mustard. I wish I knew that when I was pregnant with my daughter because I would get super wicked heartburn to the point I would vomit up a stomach full of bile. I discovered mustard works! I was skeptical at first but one day I had nothing other than that. A friend told me it's what he used so I gave it a go. I just squirted a decent mouthful in and swallowed. In about 10-15 minutes, it was completely gone!!!!!
Milk helps me...
Guess you ladies have probably heard what the 'old wives tale' says about pregnant mother's and heartburn...it meant that your baby was going to have a full head of hair.  With both of my pregnancy's, I had heartburn...worse with the first.  They were both born with a full head of hair, but I wouldn't say it was an excessive amount.  When your babies are born, let us know how much hair your baby had.  Let's see if the old wive's tale is really true..

Best of luck to all of you and hope you all feel better with that heartburn.  God bless you all.
Thank you everyone. .. I will try all these.. I have tried tums but it didn't work for me. .but it's so bad sometimes I will definitely try these ideas
I take peppermint flavored tums.  One will do the trick for me but it says u can take up to four at a time.    
I am in the same situation it's absolutely horrible and nothing is helping me either I have tried everything so I hear you I wish something worked.  I have not had any sleep and it's so bad it's making me puke this is no fun.
I thought the whole mustard thing was a joke until I was totally desperate. I'm still shocked it worked!!! Doesn't taste the best but it beats heartburn for sure!!! Sleeping upright will help at night some too. Both my babies had mega hair so for me, the old wives tail was true. This one, idk yet! Too bad hair doesn't show in an ultrasound.
Tums and milk and ice cream. Also try walking after eating that has helped as well