Spotting
Hi..I am 6 weeks pregnant, and I'm 28. I had light spotting this morning similar to the endings of a period. Is this something I should worry about?
spotting/light bleeding while isnt considered normal can be quite common in early pregnancy, it can happen after you have had sex or because the cervix tends to be abit swollen in pregnancy or for various other reasons, just keep an eye on it, hopfully it will settle down if you have sever cramps and or the bleeding turns bright red /heavy go and get checked out, make sure your fluid intake is good and if it settles down mention it to your doctor at your next visit
Nope! As long as the blood is light pink. I had it earlier n now am 24/5 weeks pregnant with my first child, don't worry yourself everything will fine, as long as the bleeding doesn't get heavy!! Good luck tho ;)
Hi, i am 5 wks and keep having on and off spotting. My dr said to.just keep an eye on it!! Every dr is different tho. Better to be diligent and call the dr to get their opinion. Good luck!! :)
hey there,
i have had two miscarriages so i completely understand your concerns here. here are some things to keep in mind.
if you are bleeding heavily with cramps its cause for concern. if you spot for several days and it gets heavier its cause for concern. if you spot for a week, if you soak a pad its cause for concern.  and if you feel like you might faint and have heavy bleeding go to the ER.
at this point in time i would say keep an eye on it, put it on the calendar that you spotted and if you have that for a few days call your doctor. sometimes though when we are pregnant we become more sensitive down there. sometimes sex may irritate something and you may experience some bleeding or spotting. usually it'll be pink for a day or two then turn to brown the next and then be done. so that is what you are looking for, if it turns brown in a few days or stays pink for longer than 3 days.
hope that was helpful. and for today i would say try not to worry about it just yet.
hope everything clears up!