4618938 tn?1369070886
Team Pink
I swore I was having a boy but when I went to the doctor yesterday they told me i'm having a girl! I am on cloud 9 knowing that my father will have the granddaughter he's been wanting for a long time! just had to share! Any other mommies find out what they are having?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am 35 weeks with a girl. I also thought i was preg with a boy bc this preg is exactly like when i was preg with my son. Thought it would be dif bc ao many people say its one way with a girl and another with a boy so i am here to tell you that just bc you have one sex or the other doesnt mean u will look or feel a certain way. I am also extremely excited! We wanted a boy at first mainly bc it is my husbands first child so he wanted a boy and i couldnt ever see me having a girl. But now he is so excited to be getting a daddys girl and i work in a day care and have always liked the girls best so dont know why i couldnt picture myself having one. Im going to go so broke! I want to buy everything! Lol cant wait to dress her and do her hair
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun and the clothes oh my! When I found out I was having a girl 4 years ago my DH was in shock we have a son together and he has two sons from previous marriage.  I am hoping to become pregnant again and would like a boy, from my son because my family is all girls :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
9 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status