Twins and have lost one
Hi all, I had some bleeding every day since Monday so had an early scan at 10/11 weeks (last period was Aug 26th). It turns out I was pregnant with twins but lost one at 8 weeks. Not sure how to feel to be honest. I'm now trying to focus on my wee survivor. little concerned I thought i was 11 weeks and the baby is showing as 10. Has anyone been through anything similar? Was your surviving baby ok? I also have Anti M which I need to keep an eye on.
A friend of mine is a twin in which the other twin did not survive in utero.  Nature is a funny thing.  I'm very sorry for your loss.  In his situation, he was born healthy as if the twin never happened. Which is sad in a way but did not affect his life. Keep up with your prenatal visits and I'm sure it will all be okay.  hugs
thank u. I have another scan on Monday so I'm feeling positive that all will be ok and my little one will continue to grow. xxx
Yes, no worries.  Let us know how your scan goes!