Ultrasound accuracy at 22 weeks
I had an anatomy scan at 22 weeks and all the doctor said was that everything looked fine and I was due October 14th. But I'm wondering if maybe the measurements were off or the baby maybe 4-5 weeks behind in growth. My last normal period was December 3rd and I had intercourse with one guy from 12/11-12/13th  and then I had very light bleeding January 7th. I didn't know if the January 7th bleeding was my period or not. So I'm wondering if maybe I got pregnant from sex December 11-13th and the baby be consistently behind in growth this whole time 4-5 weeks and the doctors or ultrasound not catch it. And my due date actually being September 9th-23rd (according to sex from December 11-13) and me actually being 41-42 weeks pregnant right now instead of being 37 weeks and due October 14th according to the ultrasound and fundal height?? Please help!?!? I'm so confused!!! How long can a fetus stay in the womb.
I guess that would be 4 weeks behind if I got pregnant from intercourse December 11th-13th??? Idk I’m so confused about it all. Right now I’m 38 weeks Tuesday my fundal height was 37cm..