Aa
A
A
Close
Using herbal supplements to relax while pregnant
Has anyone talked to their doctor about using herbal supplements to relax? I used Rainbow Light's Mental Calm before I became pregnant and only now realized it has a warning label. I'm in my 2nd-4th week and am now concerned.

Here's the link for more info on the supplement: https://www.iherb.com/pr/rainbow-light-mental-calm-30-mini-tablets/63798?gclid=Cj0KEQjwy4zLBRCOg6-4h6vs3cUBEiQAN-yzfqEwnhvdq0340nzjwoyE7asoDAifeVNim8rpCw1WmfcaAkX68P8HAQ

Thanks!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
Talk to your doctor.  If it has a warning label, obviously discontinue it!  The thing with herbs and other natural remedies . . .  they interact with our system just like drugs do.  Being natural or herbal doesn't mean they have no dangers.  So, I wouldn't take anything unless my doctor okayed it, herbal or otherwise.  And then if you have been using it since pregnant, just let your doctor know.  good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank you! I haven't used it lately but realized I used it before I knew I was pregnant. I'm a little nervous about it. I'll talk to my doctor. Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes, just talk to your doctor. Things like that are tricky because they aren't tested or studied on pregnant women.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
19 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank