Vey faint line at 5 weeks
I should be 5 weeks and 1 day as of today. I took a first response test today and the like is super, super faint. Is this a bad sign? I know there's really no way for me to know, but has anyone else had a faint like at 5 weeks and go on to have a healthy pregnancy? Digital test stills says pregnant.
it happen to me when with this pregnancy  i was 5 weeks  i had to take the test 3 times and still keept on happening so i had to take it 2 weeks after and then the lines were darker and now i am due in 6 weeks with a healthy baby girl number 4
I had a faint line with this pregnancy and at 7 weeks I was able to see the heartbeat on the ultrasound. I'm 9 weeks now, just make sure to get in to see your doctor as soon as you can.
Yer i had a very faint line at 5 weeks also so i went to my doc and done another urine test and he said the line was still faint so sent me for a blood test and scan and sure enough i was pregnant so that was fantastic and im now 16 weeks with a healthy baby . So good luck and maybe go visit ur doc wen u can .