Weight loss
I'm now almost 16 weeks pregnant, and i havent gained any weight. Should i be worried?? My last appointment at 12 weeks was all ok. I'm concerned about the baby. Any of you experiance the same?
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm 14 weeks and I lost 3, gained 2. I'm roughly the same as I was before I got pregnant but I haven't really changed my eating. I'm assuming everything is good since my doctor didn't talk to me . First trimester you can lose weight of you have morning sickness or loss of appetite. As long as the baby is growing that's all that matters.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I will know tomorrow if everything is ok. I lost 6 in the first trimester but gained nothing yet. And i eat the whole day. I have been trying for over two years but now its finally a reality I'm worried faster
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
That's pretty normal I'm pregnant with my fourth an lost a lot of weight with all my kids an didn't start gaining weight til about 25wks an still only gained 11 lbs.  my dr says ya perfectly normal you don't want to gain a lot of weight anyways an the baby doesn't start putting on weight til towards the end!   I think your baby is perfectly healthy even though you haven't gained anything
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I lost 15lbs In the first 5 months of this pregnancy. Doctor said as long as baby is still growing and healthy all is good. I'm 25 weeks now and barely gained 5lbs
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks ladies for your comments. It helped me a lot to calm down a little. Lets see what the doc says 2morrow about the progress.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
With my last i lost an entire 40 lbs. Because I was super sick. Baby was great so not a big worry
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
KeeLolo, and specialmom commented on mhv's status
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank