What is SIDS?
How is SIDS Caused
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It stands for 'Sudden Infant Death Syndrome'' basically meaning it's unexplain deaths in infants.
For  example if a healthy baby just dies in their  sleep with no apparent triggers i.e. over heating, blankets near face etc they will most likely rule it SIDS.

As long as you are caring for your baby and making sure they're dressed weather appropriately, fed and sleeping without blankets near their face everything should be fine. We always sleep with our newborns in our rooms with us at night so we can check on them (personal preference) just make sure you have a monitor listening to them if you aren't nearby
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you so much. I didn't want to ask you on your post. What it was. Didn't want to bring that conversation up with you. Due to what your going through thank u for answering
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you so much. I didn't want to ask you on your post. What it was. Didn't want to bring that conversation up with you. Due to what your going through thank u for answering
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for starting a new thread to ask, hope i wa able to answer the question all the way
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1500417801
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
12 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1500417801
Blank