a little worried please help
I am 33 weeks baby have not move for 2 days I already did what doctor said drink cold water or ice and shake the baby or go to the hospital and get checked u did and they told me every thing is fine but she still dosent move is baby OK or can something be wrong any advice will be apriciated TIA
Did they give you a us when you were in or at least listen tk the babys heart beart?
If the doc said all is well m sure the baby must be fine. My first one used to be inactive one day and super active the other. I know how it feels...but don't worry too much...even mild movements are fine. Its better to get the heart beat rate checked regularly if u r still concerned
I brought an awesome fetal heart monitor off of Amazon, and with those, you can also hear the baby's slight movements...that way I could listen and check anytime I wanted too. It came with the gel and everything. Its worth the few dollars if it will ease your mind. It has a colored screen that digitally gives you the babys heart rate, and comes with and AUX cord and head phones....about $100 (+shipping). It could help with the worry.
I second the home doppler. I purchased the one from Sonoline B, through Walmart for 45 dollars. Best investment! I am 11 weeks now and this is the first pregnancy I've had at age 30. The machine picked up the baby's heartbeat about 10 weeks in. :) I use clear aloe Vera gel with it, as it is much easier to find a heartbeat!