bleeding & cramping.. concerned.. help?
I'm a 25 year old woman 6w pregnant with my first child. since my missed period, I've been having mild cramping, sometimes more painful... but nothing alarming. my sister & mother-in-law told me it was normal so I didn't worry much. however, 4 days ago I began to spot brown blood so I went to the ER. they ran tests, did a pelvic exam and an ultrasound. everything came back normal, and the baby measured at 5w4d with a mildly bradycardic heart rate of 95bpm, which isn't too concerning because its so early in the pregnancy. that put my mind at ease until the other night when I went to go pee.. as I was peeing I saw what looked to be a clot or a few drops of red blood fall into the toilet. when I wiped, more blood. I wore a pad in my underwear that night and all of the next day and have not seen anything like that since. however, I am still spotting brown/light brown from time to time. has anyone else ever gone through this and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy/healthy baby? this is my first baby & I'm very scared. any feedback would be great. thanks!!
I spotted lightly at 6wks this pregnancy and it was due to a bacteria vaginosis infection got treated with antibiotics and it stopped im now 21 wks today with a healthy baby boy. Brown blood is considered to be old blood so its likely from the previous bleeding. Just make sure your dr is aware of everything that is happening with you