bleeding, headache, slight cramping, early pregnancy
My husband and I found out we were expecting a week ago. They did an ultrasound but where unable to find the baby's heartbeat they though they would be too early and that everything else was normal including hormones. However, not even a couple days after that I started to have some brown spotting which turned into dark red spotting with some light cramping and I painful one a few times throughout the day but it stopped. I read that this was normal but then I started to feel light head and waves of unnatural nausea. The next day i went to the bathroom and my underwear was soaked in some clear liquid and I started to bleed like I was having a period with red tiny things in my pee. Now the bleeding is slowly getting heavier and I simply put feel completely out of it. Every time i got to the bathroom I see the bleeding has gotten heavier. Is this a miscarriage or something else?
I'm going through the same thing with bleeding but I have what's a called Subchorionic hematoma. I would go to the ER because you really could be miscarrying.  But you may have something else going on as well but you need to get help so you don't get sicker
I had the same thing happen to me when I miscarried.. I suggest you go to the doctor.. I had cramping and I  started off spotting brown followed by some cramping that night..  next morning heavier red bleeding.. Bled for like 3 days took a pregnancy test week after and sure enough I wasn't pregnant anymore..I had lost hope since we had been trying to get pregnant for a while and when it finally happened I lost it :/.. But to our  surprise Two months after that we conceived again.. So we Thank God for that.. Good luck with everything.. And stay strong..