bleeding at 6 weeks
Hi. This is my second pregnancy, I am 6 weeks today. I have had spotting to bleeding for 3 days now. Pink to brown to red in color with no clots and the occasional mild cramping. I will be calling my dr in the am but in the meantime, does this sound threatening??

Concerned and would love feedback
You definetly should go get checked out....
Yes. I feel nervous. :'(
Yes. I feel nervous. :'(
Yes please call your doc right away. There should be someone on call if they are closed. Please go to the hospital.
I wouldn't stress love could be nothing the ladies are telling you to get checked to be on safe side so try not to stress I had cramping all the way till 17 weeks and some ladies still get there periods while pregnant my sister did and she has a beautiful girl but to be on the safe side call your doc and they should get you in to check you out ASAP you could just be haveing a period witch some ladies have keep your chin up and keep us posted... Big hugs love we are hear for you keep your chin up and remember it could be nothing xxx
Thx so much for your comforting words. Will keep you posted.
Thank you love ill be thinking of you love good luck xxxx big hugs xxxx
Do you still "feel" pregnant?  (Nauseated,  sore breasts).
I went through the same thing. I'm going to assume you are a lot like me right now and want to know as much info as possible. What it could be is what's called a threatened miscarriage. My doctor told me about half of all pregnancies go through it. I was around the same time as you when I went through it. It's like a last chance for your body to say, no...this baby isn't viable enough to go full term. It's scary. If you go to the ER, expect an ultrasound (that was my first sight of the baby) and a visual look at your parts. There will also be blood tests. They will want to check and see if your cervix is open. If it's closed, you will most likely be fine as will baby. I noticed that if I just laid on the couch and wasn't active (even though the ER doc said it didn't matter if I was active or not..the same thing would happen), the bleeding slowed and stopped. My cramping continued and continues today, but that's mostly due to other issues (i have a fibroid and my body isn't wanting to adjust around the uterus...just flex around it). Drink lots of fluids and try to keep your blood pressure down. Hard things to do, I know.....please keep us posted!
i feel cramping too and breast tenderness but no bleeding. is it safe? thats the only pregnancy symptoms i have..just on my 5th week.
How are you feeling love? What has your doc told you? Is everything ok? Please keeps us posted my prayers are with you.
Yza, you should be ok. The minute blood becomes involved is when you need to call your Dr and if its really heavy, go to the er.