bloated
I'm not really sure what is going on with my stomach but i am currently 7w2d and almost all day today it has felt like my stomach is going to explode. It hurts to walk, to cough, to laugh. I'm very close to going to the er.  I can't remember the last time i had a bm.  I sat on the toilet and tried to poop but not luck not even a fart. Any ideas?
Constipation can cause abdominal pain and is very normal during pregnancy due to all the increase in hormones, you can take milk of magnesia but you can go to the er so they can accurately diagnose the problem prescribe you something
Blowating, constipation and gas are pretty normal during the first trimester mostly. What helped me was to start wearing loose clothing and eating smaller meals throughout the day. I also love chamomille tea one at night before bed. Avoid meals right before bedtime. If not sure, call your doc for advise. Good luck!
Some things to try are extra fiber, cherry juice, prune juice or the fresh fruit version. Some women take metamucil. The bloating can be bad during the 1 st trimester, but it does start going away about week 12 ish. A first step may be to call your doc and see I'd.they can prescribe you a sapository (sp?). I know is rather give it to myself than let the er people do it. Plus it keeps you away from all the sick people there for the flu.
I stayed bloated and constipated my first trimester drink plenty of water and try taking miralax in warm prune juice worked like a charm and the doctor said miralax was safe to take as directed
Thank you ladies I really appreciate all of your replies. I feel much better today but I will definately be trying the metimucil or the miralax!
prune juice