Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
breaking down...

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

breaking down...

Im so tired of life going wrong. Everything is hitting me at once. Baby daddy is a douch bag. No one cares to see how im doing anymore. Im in school full time and have a beautiful 4 year old son. Im greatfull for everything i do have. I know it could be worse. With this baby comming i just feel as though i have taken on so much. Single mom of two soon. Im trying so hard to succeed but its so hard.... im sooo stressed out. This pregnancy was not planned but i had a previous mmc and could not even get close to the thought of an ab. I love this baby so much i just want to be a good mother and get a career and succeed. Just seems like the mountain continues to get higher as i climb. Sry i know its not topic related but i just need some words of wisdom right now. Have no one to talk to.
Well you can do whatever you put your mind to. I just had a early natural miscarriage and I'm heart broken. My first pregnancy unplanned ended in a missed mc 6 years ago I then had my son then got preg had abortion yes it's awful and I'm against it now, then I had my daughter. I got iud for 3 years took it out in jan and got pregnant our first try and had a miscarriage. I'm taking Pre-req for nursing school I'm not single I'm married but it's still hard. So be thankful for your kids. My two kids ages 5 and 4 are my life. Their my best friends and I can't imagine life without them. If you have family that will help while your at school. Don't quit school, you're doing a good thing for your kids that proves your a good mom. Best of luck!
Im sorry for your losses. my son and unborn child are what keep me going. They are my life and why i have not given up. I have very little help. Its just overwhelming me at the moment. It would be so great to have someone to fall on for help.  
I kno it gets hard sometimes like tha saying goes wen life give u lemons make lemonade but just stay positive bc ur son is lookin up to u n ur unborn is.feeling all ur emotions n pray until something happens n ill make sure I send one up for u also
It's normal to feel overwhelmed but I'm glad you let it out. I hope you feel better?!
You're not alone, I take comfort in knowing that.. We all have a sad song we can sing, but it's how we deal with things is what is important. I have a 5yr old I'm 5 days overdue with this little one I'm also going through a terrible divorce and I'm a full time student and i wrecked my car, so im carless! and I'm the sole provider for my family.. I just want to give up sometimes but then I remind myself that is not an option cus really what's the alternative? Sorry if I'm rambling or my point isn't getting across very well, I'm exhausted n I gots some papers for finals to write tonight so Whoo hoo..
I believe people are capable of doing anything if they put their mind to it and you also have two other very good reason to succeed, my daughter and this baby are my driving force, I want to set a good example and provide a good life for them. Just keep at girl and know that things can't stay the same for long.. there are brighter times for you still.  
Thank you all for the encouragment. I feel better. My rule is to always see the positive.  Sending lots of positivity your ways. Just a breakdown moment, think i needed it to release some stress. Its soo late and idk how i will make it tomorrow but ill find a way!! Thanks again ladies :)
It could be the preg hormones pulling you down.   My kids dad a *********.. I'm a single mum of 5 soon but is rather that than battle with a man acting like an idiot x
KeeLolo feeling TRUELY blessed!!!!! Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on Hollus's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy