cant breath
So im 31 weeks im haveing a really hard time breathing I cant catch my breath and ive been fealing light headed last night it was so bad I had a panic attac and threw up every were. what can I do ?
I get that sometimes, in the beginning i could put my head between my legs but now am too big lol. I find that stopping what im doing and laying down on my left side helps. Try to focus on something else like counting or tv to take your mind off it and you will catch your breath. If your out somewhere that you cant lay down just lean against a wall and counting helps me. Hope you feel better soon, i also got my iron levels checked and since im now on iron tablets the panic attacks have stopped so i suggest getting checked :) x
You need to make sure you tell your doctor... It could be something more. They will some times want to run test on you to make sure preclancia Isn't the calls of you being dizzy.... Make sure to always tell your doctor even if your not worried about it cuz the smallest pain or fall can lead to you miss caring Or the death Of you and the baby..... Sorry not trying to scare you just want you to be sure to make the smart choice and take things as a life and death situation . Good luck with your beautiful Angel