depression/blues??
Help I've noticed that at 35 weeks I'm so numb, no joy to life I am trying to focus on baby's room ect but it's always short lived... I am on my third did not have this with the other two ... is this hormones normal or should I be careful worried that baby gets here and I won't even be excited... I really want to enjoy this as it's my last baby... but I am feeling sooo numb to things.
My thyroid has been out this whole time... could that be causing it I can't sleep at nights and my blood pressure is really low...
Or will this be short lived snap out of it once I get sleep and stuff?
You should call your ob and tell them that this is going on. You also might want to talk to a therapist. You have to be in tip top shape for that baby. The only way to do that is to take care of yourself. :)

Yes, blues are not uncommon during pregnancy.  Hormones are brutal!  And add thyroid issues which are also tied to mood and depression.  Absolutely talk to your doctor. And be watchful post delivery in case it gets worse. Post Pardom is no joke and your doctor can help you through. In the mean time, try to exercise even if just a long walk. It releases endorphins, our bodies happy chemical. Try to get rest and eat right. Let us know how you are doing!