discharge
I had a c section 8 weeks ago and ever since my bleeding has stopped (at about 5 weeks) I have a thick yellow almost  greenish discharge (sorry TMI) I had the Dr. check me for an infection at my 6 week checkup and it came back fine. he said a thick discharge is normal, Antone else have this after a c section?
if dr says its ok i wouldn't worry too much but keep an eye on it and go back if it keeps on going, i never had any discharge like that at all with my c-section
I went to my primary Dr. to get a second opinion and I have Group B strep which I didn't have at time of delivery. I have been told it comes and goes. I had it with my first child and got the IV at birth. He put me on antibiotics but I am not worried my baby could get it..... I have read that they think late onset GBS is caused by improper hand washing. What if he gets it from me?
i tested positive for gbs this pregnancy at 12 weeks, and if you had a csection there is nothing to worry about bc you didn't have him vaginally. my dr said only way for concern is if we give birth vaginally and no antibiotics are administered there could be a possibility of baby coming in contact with it. but ive never tested positive for gbs until a few months ago and dr said same thing once you have it you will always have it but it comes and because bc the bacteria isn't always present or detectable. your baby is fine, you had a csection so baby didn't have to pass through vaginally. good luck and hope it clears up asap. :)