Aa
A
A
Close
exercise and cramping
I was working out before I got pregnant. Nothing strenuous but trying to build my ability to jog. IM overweight for starters but lost 50lbs before getting pregnant, so I had stamina. Anyway I am 13 weeks oregonstate I haven't done any workouts dice I found out. Yesterday I felt great with no nausea or fatigue so I brisk walked for 30 min. It was surprisingly challenging and after my workout I started to get pressure in my lower abdomen, sort of like when  menses is going to start. It scared me. I drank 2ltrs of water yesterday. One before and one after. Has this happened to anybody?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I posted from my phone...sorry for the unreadable words, predictive text is the culprit.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would definitely mention it at your next appointment but as long as it's minor cramping it's pretty common. I got it a lot during my last pregnancy. Even though you are drinking water you are probably still a little dehydrated. You need to drink more water well before exercising to prevent cramping. Also just take it slow or rest a little while you're walking.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on mandaszoo's status
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank