first day of last period
My last period was Jan. 6.. it was 3 days late and lasted 4 days.. abnormal.. so do I say dec 10th.. that was my last normal period..
I would take a test. That happen with my last and what I thought was my period was actually seeding blood.. if you are pregnant or not thw doctor can help you figure it out. Good luck
I took test and positive.. but is it by dec or jan period date? What date do I tell dr.
Tell the doctor it could be either.  He /she will have you wait a month or 2 then send you for an ultrasouns which shoul give you a better idea of  how far along you are  until then dont drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out. I did as nothing added up but I had a healthy baby boy and thats all that really mattered. Its not worth the stress. Just try and relax and take care of you and baby until you find out how far along you are.
Ok.. thanks..
Ok.. thanks..
Wish I had a better answer for you. Its just been my expeariance. In the end things still didn't add up for me. And I wish I didn't stress so much over it as I couldn't enjoy my pregnancy  or come to turms with it until I was 7 months along. I ended up being induced at 8 months due to complications. Ya it was a long/short pregnancy for me. Lol hopefully have it easier after your ultrasound.