Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
first pregnancy..
About This Community:

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

first pregnancy..

Hye..im 25 and currently 6 weeks pregnant of my very first baby. As of now i dont have any morning sickness..but i experience backache,fatigue, and short of breath..is this normal? Because my pregnancy is too early for me having such symptoms..pls help and advice
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I was the same way. No morning sickness at all but very tired with back pain. I'm 11w5d. The fatigue has not lessened yet.
Blank
Every women is different with my son I had tons of symptoms and mostly at night. With my daughter I didnt know I was pregnant till 11 weeks I only felt sleepy tons of fatigue and that was it
Blank
4545793_tn?1394596144
Every pregnancy is different and my morning sickness didnt come until 8 weeks or some mommies never get it omg congrats it just feel like yesterday I found out I was 6 weeks and now im 20 weeks so excited for you im a first time mom also welcome to team preggers
Blank
Thanks for the response..yeah..i also heard different mommies got different symptoms..now i cant sit on the chair or floor too long if not my backache will  attack and i will feel so tired and wanna sleep..
Blank
Yes every woman is different and responds differently to hormonal changes. I get the shortness of breathe, backache and fatigue on top of the rest of it all but this is also #5 so maybe that's why but you should be fine. Congrats on your baby
Blank
Totally normal hun! Consider yourself blessed for the absence of morning sickness tho! I'm apprx 11 Weeks and have had back pain since about 8 wks! As long as the back pain isn't accompanied with bleeding and fever... No harm! Good luck and congrats!
Blank
4591205_tn?1410608774
i'm 9 weeks and i havent had alot of morning sickness (no throwing up) just some nausea.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
2Birdies joined this community
Welcome them!
9 hrs ago
4548024_tn?1438656314
Blank
renae176 God horrible horrible cramps Comment
16 hrs ago