Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
hunger

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hunger

Im 4wks pregnant,and if  I miss a meal my stomach feels so empty. Like i havent eaten all day is that normal.
Avatar n tn
Has to be semi normal. Thats how I've been the last couple of weeks too. I'm only 7 weeks and it feels like I'll starve if I don't eat every couple of hours. I've already gained some weight.
Thats what im nervous about. My friend is 7wks too and have the same issue. She already has a little pooch
This is normal. I am 9 weeks, 4 days and if I don't eat right when I feel hungry, I get the sensation that my stomach is empty and it is the worst feeling - I also get the nauseous feeling so I have to force myself to eat a little something. Just make sure that you are snacking and keep crackers or something light with you at all times.
I'm 35 weeks and have been that way the whole pregnancy, I have to keep something in my stomach all the time or I get bad pains & nauseated
I basically have to eat all day long. Before I ate maybe 3 small meals a day and would be full all day. My appetite has been the same from 7 weeks till 32.
I use mints to help me keep my mouth busu so i dont eat as much and snack on a mango or apple slices ect to keep the hunger pains at bay when need be.
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on mandaszoo's status
KeeLolo commented on cnj76's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy